General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attention Moderators: Small Complaint/Suggestion!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005 | 07:18 PM
Snarly
Ultimate HDF Member
Default RE: Attention Moderators: Small Complaint/Suggestion!

ORIGINAL: screwball

Why would I want to wave at: commie pinko terrorists sissy wannabe posers with small genitalia trying to be real men who are trying to inflitrate the biker sub-culture to subvert the government of the United States. Besides, if you are up in the Northern Tundra not only would your ***** freeze off, it you stick your hand out to wave it will freeze and fall off. They don't wave in California because most of the 'guys' have limp wrists and it looks silly!
[sm=wtf.gif]

I wasn't talken to you, I was referring to RetroHarley and the bike he has in his siggy. Chill out.

Old 12-07-2005 | 07:34 PM
FireHawk
Outstanding HDF Member

Always thought if they didn't publish their real name and location they were commie pinko terrorists trying to inflitrate the biker sub-cultue to subvert the government of the United States.

OR

They were Honda riding sissy wannabe posers with small genitalia trying to be real men

Or

They didn't see the section to input the info
Whew! I'll have to check my profile and make sure I'm up to date. I don't want to be considered any of those!

<FireHawk does quick edit> Whew that's better.

Old 12-07-2005 | 08:54 PM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member

Ok I see what you taking about. I fixed mine. It I'm sure was a case of craniumrectumitis and I just didn't check the box, fill in the block or what ever when looking at all that goop that I don't subscribe to....

Now, have a nice day.

Don't you just love it when someone "TELLS" you what kind of a Day your to be having?

Old 12-07-2005 | 10:30 PM
RetroHarley
|
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Snarly

Why would I want to wave at: commie pinko terrorists sissy wannabe posers with small genitalia trying to be real men who are trying to inflitrate the biker sub-culture to subvert the government of the United States. Besides, if you are up in the Northern Tundra not only would your ***** freeze off, it you stick your hand out to wave it will freeze and fall off. They don't wave in California because most of the 'guys' have limp wrists and it looks silly!
[sm=wtf.gif]

I wasn't talken to you, I was referring to RetroHarley and the bike he has in his siggy. Chill out.
Well Snarly, your nickname is appropriate based on this reponse. [sm=trust_me.gif]

I think we was jabbing at me in jest!

Old 12-07-2005 | 11:33 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

Screwball you are killing me! That is some funny sh it! I never expected to be so entertained when I opened this thread!

Old 12-07-2005 | 11:34 PM
Snarly
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: RetroHarley

ORIGINAL: Snarly

[sm=wtf.gif]

Well Snarly, your nickname is appropriate based on this reponse. [sm=trust_me.gif]

I think we was jabbing at me in jest!
That's fine, but he should have replied to your post, not mine. Case closed.

Old 12-07-2005 | 11:38 PM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member

Always thought if they didn't publish their real name and location they were commie pinko terrorists trying to inflitrate the biker sub-cultue to subvert the government of the United States.

OR

Real name, real address, no pinko commie, small dicked, idiot here!
They were Honda riding sissy wannabe posers with small genitalia trying to be real men

Or

They didn't see the section to input the info

Old 12-07-2005 | 11:48 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Wow man, I almost missed this one. Good thing I checked to see what all the bitching was about. I hate it when I am going to reply to a new guy and I check his profile and find out he/she does not want us to know their name. I hate addressing people by "SnarlyIwantaStreetglideBastardGliden1955". I'd rather just say "Howdy Jim". Makes me think you don't trust me. I doubt that "Big Brother" is watching our little forum. Of course, we did get infultrated by a bunch of snot nosed, pimpley faced boys posing as Russian women. I loved reading some of the PM's you guys sent them that they posted on their Troll website.

God I love this forum

[sm=biker2.gif]

Old 12-08-2005 | 12:54 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member

Yea, well I'm Joe, and if you're fulla ****, believe me, i'll let ya know either in person or on-line.

It's goddam below zero out. How am I supposed to ride in that crap?[&:]

joe
[&:]

Old 12-08-2005 | 01:07 AM
RetroHarley
|
Tourer

So where are you from that it's so cold, I'm too lazy to click your link and look it up myself. [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Quick Reply: Attention Moderators: Small Complaint/Suggestion!