General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW TEXAS YOUNGSTER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005 | 02:46 PM
72Hog
Cruiser
Default RE: NEW TEXAS YOUNGSTER!

Hey Bonedigger....weekends are usually good for me. If you ever wanna grab a beer and shoot the sh#t, let me know.

Old 12-07-2005 | 02:46 PM
rcbaseball10
|
4th Gear

Ya I always ride alone, and none of my buddies ride, so I ride alone. But it gets boring so I am trying to find a way to find fellow riders to ride with.

Old 12-07-2005 | 02:57 PM
bonedigger67
Advanced

72...you're on, man. I get every other weekend off. This weekend being a work weekend, of course. Which REALLY sux because of getting my new bike on Friday. Well...hopefully tomorrow...but with this weather...I'm not gonna ride it home in the sleet. So I'll wait one more day. Heh...pray for good weather in the morning! In any case...I ride every day.

RC...I really do hope you meet some folks soon. But remember...Ya got friends -here-, now...and a 4 or 5 hour ride is nothing if it means taking a trip and seeing new sites. You ride two up? I'm still deciding on if I'm gonna get the wife her own bike. She doesn't ride that often...but she keeps looking at Dyna's with love. So who knows, now. LOL...

Douglas

Old 12-07-2005 | 03:07 PM
Nabnormal
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: rcbaseball10

I have had my Heritage Softail Classic since September. I am only nineteen and no other people my age seem to have good taste in motocycles like me. It is hard for me to find others to ride with? Does anyone else seem to have this problem.
Ive had this problem since I started at 18 and now Im 20...I usually go solo, so I can scoot along at my own pace...Its nice not having to worry about others, its alot more relaxing.

Old 12-07-2005 | 03:41 PM
chunks
Road Captain

I have had my Heritage Softail Classic since September. I am only nineteen and no other people my age seem to have good taste in motocycles like me. It is hard for me to find others to ride with? Does anyone else seem to have this problem.
I used to be 19. Does that count?

Old 12-07-2005 | 04:16 PM
72Hog
Cruiser

Excellent man. Just drop me an email if you ever free up. AmadorL3@hotmail.com I'll meet you out somewhere

Old 12-07-2005 | 04:29 PM
Fatbernie
Road Captain

So, you're 19 and ride a Harley. Just throw a dolly on the back of that bike and ride, ride, ride. Now you're not riding alone any more! Problem solved!!
BA

Old 12-07-2005 | 04:35 PM
72Hog
Cruiser

Fatbernie brings up a very good point. This is a very good solution!!!!

Old 12-07-2005 | 06:59 PM
Snarly
Ultimate HDF Member

I doubt that it's their taste that's in question, but rather the ability of young guys to afford one. As for finding someone to ride with, how about checking with a dealer and see if there is a HOG chapter in your area. You may also find it worthy to join the AMA..heres a link...AMA... See you on the road.

Old 12-07-2005 | 07:06 PM
SMenasco
Road Master

This just proves that you younger riders got smarter and more mature earlier than the childred that won't ride with you.

Quick Reply: NEW TEXAS YOUNGSTER!