General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This place is getting perty sad

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007 | 06:20 PM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: This place is getting perty sad

Have you people lost your minds? [sm=chattypair.gif]

Old 10-02-2007 | 06:41 PM
akenaten
Banned

So let's see what we have here:
crotchless panties/chaps---check
questions about ***** size------check
silk underwear----check
tassels and fringe---check
obsessing aboout boogers---check

Well folks the results are in. You are ALL gay. Have a nice life.

Old 10-02-2007 | 08:27 PM
pokey
Tourer

my finger'less gloves, once had fingers... my thumb was the first to go, and hubby cutthe rest of them off with a pocket knife while we were riding at Ohio bike week.... i learned how to ride in those gloves, and i'm kinda partial to them... so there...

Old 10-02-2007 | 11:53 PM
1peter
Tourer

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIRD IN THE BROWN TOP?????????????????? I WENT TO WORK TODAY ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS HER *****<I DIDN"T THINK OF ONE FINGERLESS GLOVE? WHATS WRONG WITH ME???????????[sm=boink3.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=bomb.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 10-03-2007 | 12:31 AM
flhx74
Cruiser

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that gloves with fingers are generally more effective than those without.

Old 10-03-2007 | 12:35 AM
Hal64hd
Road Master
Veteran: Air Force

ORIGINAL: doggiedave

I wear fingerless gloves and I don't give a damm what anybody thinks about it!
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=youreright.gif]

Old 10-03-2007 | 12:39 AM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member

"I still can't figure outthe purpose offingerless gloves though"

To me they give you some protection if you go down(may prevent your palms being ground into hamburger) yet when riding the open fingertips give you some dexterity when manipulating your stereo, the zipper on your jacket,blah-blah, compared to full gloves.

Old 10-03-2007 | 12:50 AM
flhx74
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Arizona

"I still can't figure outthe purpose offingerless gloves though"

To me they give you some protection if you go down(may prevent your palms being ground into hamburger) yet when riding the open fingertips give you some dexterity when manipulating your stereo, the zipper on your jacket,blah-blah, compared to full gloves.
I find it odd that I'm able to accomplish all that with the fingers still on the gloves.Furthermore, I'd rather have the fingers in tact if I'm doing a push-up down the highway at 60 mph.

Another thread should be started and titled: Reasons why I value the back of my hands and my palms, but I could give 2 ***** about my fingers

Old 10-03-2007 | 01:18 AM
Cliff Diver
Advanced

well this went from how sad this was to how the fingerless gloves function and everything else but since we arent suppose to complain anymore in this forum let me say. It is hot here and there are no clouds my body armor groin protector keeps hitting me in the mid section and it is suppose to protect me, my full fingered gloves i am required to wear keep gettin hung up in the trigger and that is a bad thing when ppl are shooting at you my living quarters is a trailer that is not big enough to turn around in but better than the rat infested tent i was in. I dont have to wear gloves actually that was only during training same with the body armor but still. I know of guys over here that have it alot worse than everyone else that shows up to this forum but they complain just like the rest of us. The hey it is all about the ride and the freedom well I dont get to ride over here in the middle east cause my bike is sitting and collecting dust at this point in time and the freedom well some of us here in this forum fight and battle on a daily basis or have in the past for the freedom to complain about how ppl dress act drive ride pick at their noses flick snot rockets at you while drivin down the road and anything else they want to complain about. I think that falls under freedom of speech but that is just a quess. Oh and as far as how ppl dress well over here we all dress the same for the most part. So those of you here in this forum COMPLAIN away you have that right and it provides some good reading when you are stuck at the beach with no water. That is all i have to say about that.

Old 10-03-2007 | 06:03 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Cliff Diver

well this went from how sad this was to how the fingerless gloves function and everything else but since we arent suppose to complain anymore in this forum let me say. It is hot here and there are no clouds my body armor groin protector keeps hitting me in the mid section and it is suppose to protect me, my full fingered gloves i am required to wear keep gettin hung up in the trigger and that is a bad thing when ppl are shooting at you my living quarters is a trailer that is not big enough to turn around in but better than the rat infested tent i was in. I dont have to wear gloves actually that was only during training same with the body armor but still. I know of guys over here that have it alot worse than everyone else that shows up to this forum but they complain just like the rest of us. The hey it is all about the ride and the freedom well I dont get to ride over here in the middle east cause my bike is sitting and collecting dust at this point in time and the freedom well some of us here in this forum fight and battle on a daily basis or have in the past for the freedom to complain about how ppl dress act drive ride pick at their noses flick snot rockets at you while drivin down the road and anything else they want to complain about. I think that falls under freedom of speech but that is just a quess. Oh and as far as how ppl dress well over here we all dress the same for the most part. So those of you here in this forum COMPLAIN away you have that right and it provides some good reading when you are stuck at the beach with no water. That is all i have to say about that.
"That's all I have to say about that." (I loved that movie...Forest Gump!)

But then again....someone alwats has it worse than me........but that doesn't stop
me from complaining.
But a BIG THANKS to all those serving overseas.....heck.....evcn the ones that are here in the USA!!!
I feel safer complaining!!!!!!! LOL

Chuck (USAF retired)

Quick Reply: This place is getting perty sad