General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wild Ones or Wild Hogs

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 07:10 AM
jbhoyle
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wild Ones or Wild Hogs

ORIGINAL: sporty2003

you know you get down on people who trailer there bikes. know the facts brfore you open your mouth there is a lot of reason people trailer.some are health ,age,trust me you cant ride distance once you get older like you once did. or if you get ran over by some stupid cage . but still alive so you still ride as far as you can .ya i know there is some who just trailer. but what concern is that of yours.you do your thing others do there's . there is alot of talk on this web-site of freedom and or right to do what you want.but when people do others slam you .and some talk about big brother look around keep your own back door clean off.
READ THE FACTS BEFORE YOU OPEN "YOUR" MOUTH------Key words "WANNA BE". Instead of the Land of the Free are we the Land of the Offended? People want to take anything you out of contxt and twist it so they can b**ch. Sorry if I offended you sporty. Opinions are what makes everybody different. If everybody kept theirs to themself, then we would all be the same.