Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Broke my arm over the weekend

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Trash Rat
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Broke my arm over the weekend

I broke my right arm, (I'm right handed),years ago while driving a race car, & I'm here to tell ya that wiping my ars with my left hand was the biggest challenge I encountered. 2 words, RUBBER GLOVE! Latex surgical gloves work great, or if your really bad with your left hand, Tractor Supply stores sell them shoulder length gloves that some farmersuse when they have to help a cow deliver a calf.
Hope you heal up quick.
Frank

Old 09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
kjriv
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sux..but glad it wasn't worse....and at least it hit AFTER summer....heal up fast bro!

Old 09-25-2007, 12:59 AM
doc_cj
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ken thompson

my question is if someone else *********** for you is it still considered masturbation
Your talking about fishing again ... aren't you. As far as I know if someone else baits your hook it still counts. You just won't ahve the title of Master Baiter.

Old 09-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Obi68
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: ken thompson

my question is if someone else *********** for you is it still considered masturbation
now in McDonalds, it's probly ok, but in your nicer restauraunts they will never let it fly....

Obi

Old 09-25-2007, 07:25 AM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Night Crawler

Well Ken, I can tell you unequivocally,it’ll be a whole lot easier learning how to drink beer left-handed than wiping your **** left-handed !

But I guess you’ve alreadyfigured that out by now.

Broken bones suck.
lol. no doubt. broke the right arm and im in deed right handed. shaving left handed has been scaring the hell out of me. eating has been ok as long as i wear a bib. ill be riding again as soon as possible. no doubt ill be trying sooner than i should. riding shouldnt be a problem what i fear is being able to stablize the bike if i get a bit off kilter during slo mo. definitely wont be able to pick the damn thing up if it goes over. for the truth-i was helping my father install a generator at his house. one of those big ones that powers the whole house. we had it hanging from one of those things that you use to lift engines out of cars andmoving it toward the house (in the grass). the whole thing tipped over pinning me agaist the side of the house.it gives me chills thinking about how much worse it could have been. damn thing weighs 600+ lbs. been taking hydocodone for the past two days as may be evident from some of my recent posts around here. feeling much better today though. no drugs since yesterday. yahoo. i get to keep a littlt stash for future enjoyment.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tractor Supply stores sell them shoulder length gloves that some farmersuse when they have to help a cow deliver a calf.
LMFAO!

Get well soon!

Old 09-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Todd T
Tourer

Man that sucks, heal up quick.

Just think how nice and clean your bike will be once you can ride again.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:37 AM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man

unfortunately the day before i rode and got caught in some rain. bike is sitting filthy in the garage right now. its killing me to look at it.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 77 Likes on 30 Posts

i broke my right hand a couple months ago. shaving, eating and taking a poop are the most difficult things youll deal with.

go and buy some of those flushable 'moist wipes' (i call them *** wipes). much easier to do left handed... until you get the hang of it.

that didnt sound right.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:59 AM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man

thanks for the tip. if it gets too messy ill try a sitsbath (sp?) kind of a potable boudet that new moms use to rinse their hoohaa while its still sore.[&:] jk while i am a righty im pretty solid with the left too. just cant type fer chit

Quick Reply: Broke my arm over the weekend