Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Brothers

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:58 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Harley Brothers

haha,,, yes sir,,,, I to,, know how to take a punch!!!!

the way I look at it now,,,,,, anyone can pick a fight,,,,,,,,,,,
it takes a real man to talk his way outta one!!! lol

I dont want no more stinkin steel pins!

Old 09-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,255 Likes on 6,095 Posts

ORIGINAL: max56

I don't tend to butt in on other people's actions unless I know the particulars. A person being a motorcyclist has nothing to do with nothing. What could look like an innocent person being wrongly abused just might be a child molester caught in the act by relatives. I'll call the cops and let them sort it out. If it's a guy beating up on a woman or a child, that's a different story.
Good call. I was at a Bass Pro Shop last summer getting a few items I needed for a trip. After I paid, my 13 year old son and I walked out to get in the truck and go home. All of a sudden I see a guy come running over to me screaming for help and bleeding very badly from a large open head wound. Hes asking me to use my phone to call the cops because two guys had attacked him and one of them hit him in the head with a hammer. About this time the other two guys come strolling accross the parking lot after the bleeding guy,so I put my boy in the truck and locked the doors. I told him no matter what happens right now do not open these doors. Now Im on the phone with 911 and the bleeding guy and one of the other guys were fighting beside my truck while the other guy runs over to get the hammer out of his car. So I grabbed a tire iron I keep in the bed of my truck, just in case they want to have a go at me. By this time the other two had fought their way around to the back of my truck and the bleeding guy was actually getting the better of the other guy. All of a sudden here comes the guy with the hammer from behind and bashes the bleeding guy in the back of the head sending him crashing to the ground. As long as I live I will never forget the sound that ball peen made when it busted that guys head open. Now the two guys are kicking the crap out of this bloody guy and I am still on with 911 giving them the blow by blow. I caould not watch it anymore, and I could not let my boy witness this guy getting killed. I put my phone down and ran over to where they were beating this guy. Thank God there were two other men who had been in a car beside where they were fighting, they got out and subdued the two guys a few seconds before I had to get involved. And Im glad they did, I sure as hell didnt want to fight these guys and I didnt want to get the other guys blood on me either.
Well, finally the cops show up and arrested the two guys and get reports from all involved. I found out a couple of days later that the guy who was bleeding was anHIV positiveheroine dealer out of Philadelphia. He had gotten a girl addicted to heroine and infected her with HIV. The two guys who beat his *** were the girls dad and his brother.
When I heard this I was soo glad I didnt help the a$$hole. I never did get called to court or anything, so I have no idea what happened to any of them.

Old 09-23-2007, 07:03 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, I was in a Fraternity, so I can see how this transpired.

But, to answer your question, a one on one fight, I stand back and let them brawl. When one obviously wins, I break it up. Doesn't matter who wins, when it's over, I stop the loser from getting hurt any worse, period. I also have no problem jumping in when it is two (or more) on one. No matter the politics behind it. Fight fair, or fight me. If a guy ever hits a woman, or beats a child, in front of me, they have made it my problem. Being a man, and a Marine, I feel it is my duty to stand up for the ones who can't defend themselves. I feel it is the right thing to do. Right or wrong. Now, if I happen to know the situation, and some punk is getting beat because they are a lowlife, and it is a fair fight, I let it run its course. But again, I will stop it when the time comes. Don't get me wrong. I don't enjoy fighting, and avoid it, when I can. But sometimes, it is unavoidable (for me, and my values).

On a side note. Once I saw a guy beating his OL. I stepped in and leveled the guy. AsI stood over him, his OL jumped on my back and started hitting me. LOL. Sometimes you just can't do the right thing. LOL

Old 09-23-2007, 07:09 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

kinda like burnouts,,,, stupid yes,,,, but have at it,,,, good entertainment at YOUR expense!!!!

cant pass up a good FREE show

Old 09-23-2007, 07:15 AM
ditch_dgr
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great a bunch of college 1%ers. They need to get their A$$es whipped.