General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to pay for a new Harley

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Crushertx3
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to pay for a new Harley

you could go into the Drug manufacturing business and create a whole lot of spam emails and send them out disciusing it as Pharmacuticals or just become a local Drug dealer

or you could double your Ticket quota for the month and get a raise as a cop

or you could bilk millions out of your clients as a fake Biker atty ............

either one should make you a lot of friends somewhere

that or just open up a leamonaide stand in front of the local Harley shop selling Starbucks coffee and crispy cream dougnuts

Old 09-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Kikilee
Tourer

Or you could do like DYNAMIKE and ask everyone to send you $5 tofund your endeavor...........................
Seemed like that was a real popular request.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:58 PM
dircha
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Capt.Bob
I have come up with a foolproof plan (I think) to pay for a new Harley. All I have to do is buy anything with the HD name on it and list it on e-bay. Somebody will pay far more than it is worth or more than you can get it on line or in some cases from the dealer for. I always check e-bay when I start to make a major purchase for any of my scoots. This has just about always worked untill I started buying stuff for my HD. Everything I have tried to buy on e-bay for the HD I was able to get online or from the dealer at a better price. Cases in point my 3 pouch for my windshield, my hwy pegs, driver backrest and soon to be shop manual. Somebody actually paid more for a used shop manual the other day than I can buy one from my dealer. I think people just don't know what things are worth or that because it is on e-bay it is cheaper. I also think that maybe HD people have more disposalable income than others. At any rate I plan to be rich real soon. What do ya think.LOL
Want to buy some Harley Davidson Beef Jerky as an investment opportunity? Geniune Harley Davidson, black and orange, bar and shield logo clad bag? I have a local supplier (supermarket).

Because when you see the Harley Davidson bar and shield, you know it's quality you can trust. Right? RIGHT?! (the jerky is actually crap)

We can resell it on Ebay as part of the "RUB Essentials Kit".

Old 09-17-2007, 04:41 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

You must be in too much of a hurry to wait for the good deals.I have built 2 RK's and 2 John deere tractors,using Ebay and it still amazes me how much money you can save.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:55 AM
Capt.Bob
Tourer

what do I think Bob.... hmmm send me.$20
for MY get rich quick secretdeal
I have already started that plan on another fourm. That money goes to my "Paying cash for a Cessna 182 fund". Thanks anyway.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:58 AM
pkenyon1
Road Captain

Send me a PM, I'm interested!

Old 09-17-2007, 06:03 AM
Capt.Bob
Tourer

I have a better plan. If it takes 12 aluminum cans to make a pound and scrap aluminum pays .65 per pound you could buy a $15,000.00 bike if you could collect 276,932 cans!
This is no joke. I have a cousin up in Jawja that is a retired RR worker. He bought a new ultra light airplane with the money he got from picking up aluminum cans. Said he also lost weight too. I don't need to loose the weight though.

Old 09-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Blade68
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: shoptroll

I have a better plan. If it takes 12 aluminum cans to make a pound and scrap aluminum pays .65 per pound you could buy a $15,000.00 bike if you could collect 276,932 cans!
Nooo!! My aunt and uncle used to save up all there cans for an entire year so I would have spending money when I would come out to stay with them for the summer...F@#$ing sticky, smelly, ant infested cans...Thanks for bringing up the bad momory...[:'(][:'(]

Funny post none the less

Old 09-17-2007, 07:59 AM
ultraultra
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Soooo.. the more beer I drink, and save the cans... I can eventually get a new bike for FREE!!! [sm=alcoholic.gif]

276,932 cans would be 46,155.3 6-packs. At $4.50 a 6-pak, that would be an investment of $207,699... but the bike is FREE.. and I get a buzz too! [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 09-17-2007, 08:35 AM
Fla Glide
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: ultraultra

Soooo.. the more beer I drink, and save the cans... I can eventually get a new bike for FREE!!! [sm=alcoholic.gif]

276,932 cans would be 46,155.3 6-packs. At $4.50 a 6-pak, that would be an investment of $207,699... but the bike is FREE.. and I get a buzz too! [sm=groupwave.gif]

With finance charges these days, that about what you would end up paying for a new bike anyway... So go for it and get the bike and a buzz[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: How to pay for a new Harley