General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LEO's and why their really jerks....(most of em)

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 02:23 PM
mnvikingsfan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: LEO's and why their really jerks....(most of em)

ORIGINAL: Cigar Aggie

And why exactly do you find the need to spit this crap out in a Harley Davidson Forum? Maybe in the off topic forum. I happen to know a bunch of LEO's who are some of the finest. Maybe if you weren't such a turd yourself the LEO's who come into contact with you just might treat you with a little more respect.
Umm, I don't deal with LEO's. In fact I've been pulled over once in the last 10 years, and yes he was a JERK. Cited me for 70 in Glendale, AZ on I-17.(who doesnt do 70 in that area or any freeway area in PHX for that matter?) I was doing traffic speed at the time with my wife and I returning from Sedona and headed to Gilbert to a friends house. The ***** pulls me over, and tells me I was speeding. I apologize and tell him I felt I was going "along with traffic" which I was. He then cited me which was fine, afterall I was speeding but what peeved me was when he says, when you leave, if you don't get back in traffic and you cut across the white line at the exit, (there was an exit about 100 yards up) I will cite you again. Thatpissed me off.....so basically this jerk made me exit, since I didn't dare touch the line to get backin traffic, and then re-enter the freeway after the exit....no wonder Glendale gets a bad rap...

Old 09-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Time2ride
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

"First off I resent your comment about "scottsdale residents and our rules"

Good, then you got my point. I'm sure "most cops" resented your comment about them being jerks.
I'm not a cop and have had my share of run ins with them when I was younger. I can honestly say one cop in particularchanged my life because he just didn't give me a ticket for a DUI, he showed up at every court and MVDappearance and made sure I learned my lesson and took in an interest in showing mewhere my life was going if I continued on the path I was on. He was a chandler cop, and I'll bet if he knew I still remember him and am thankful for what he did, that 35K a year would feel like a million. Most of them aren't in it for the money or the glory- they want to serve and protect and I've never been treated any worse than what I deserved.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Cigar Aggie
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard most Minnesota Vikings fans are jerks too.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:42 PM
mnvikingsfan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Cigar Aggie

I heard most Minnesota Vikings fans are jerks too.
You must have us confused with Raider fans!!

Old 09-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Cigar Aggie
Road Master

Maybe with just the Raiders....[8D]

Old 09-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Cigar Aggie
Road Master

Punisher aint gonna like your thread too much.......

Old 09-15-2007, 02:46 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I don't agree with the word "most." However, I do agree some cops do have neopolitan complexes. I would also agree where someone in chargewith this problem is going to hire people who act the same way. Their are reasons for people to cluster. There are also reason for people the act on on their feelings of inferiority. I am truely sorry if this has been your experience in our great nation.
There are also many other reasons people choose public service as a career. This can be a family tradition, maybe at some point a police officer made a difference in their life, or their morals and values say serving your community is more important than personal gain.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

"First off I resent your comment about "scottsdale residents and our rules"

Good, then you got my point. I'm sure "most cops" resented your comment about them being jerks.
Exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& now this thread is locked,,,,,,,,,,,as in locked up[sm=lockeddance.gif]