General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HDF Skyline Drive ride Pt. II Oct. 6th 2007

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:19 AM
Storm 4 U
Banned
Default RE: HDF Skyline Drive ride Pt. II Oct. 6th 2007

Original: Hooligan
It was Kim's first time trying to snap pics from the back, so some were too blurry to post..
Oh don't even go there
Sonia has been doing it for awhile and still
seems to get magnificant shots of the ground,
the tires on your bike etc...
Lifetime Rookie I think [align=right]
[/align]

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:23 AM
zombie
Banned

ORIGINAL: DynaDan

ORIGINAL: Towpro

ORIGINAL: [Hooligan]

Too dam funny Gary.....look at Steve expression, "you sure it's that big Z"........then Heidi looks like: Oh my, I ain't listenin' to this ****......& then you got Storm, thinking: mmmmm, man what I could do with that.....DynaDan is thinking fck this, I gota get home & scream at my TV !!!! LOL
Now that's funny! Yeah, I hated leaving you guys right there at the end, but my Cuz was getting a little antsy about getting back, and being the good wingman that I am, I agreed and we hauled @ss back.

Hooligan, great pictures. I would have loved to get some riding pictures through WV, that was beautiful. Hopefully my wife will be able to join us on one of these rides and she can get some good pics.
Did y'all make it back in time for the game?

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:25 AM
zombie
Banned

ORIGINAL: Towpro

Awesome pic!

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:29 AM
Storm 4 U
Banned

Original: Towpro
Too dam funny Gary.....look at Steve expression, "you sure it's that big Z"........then Heidi looks like: Oh my, I ain't listenin' to this ****......& then you got Storm, thinking: mmmmm, man what I could do with that.....DynaDan is thinking fck this, I gota get home & scream at my TV !!!! LOL

Yes sir I'd flip two Peterbuilts

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:54 AM
theoldguy
Tourer

You guys took some great pix. Some of the things I saw yesterday sent shivers up my spine. This being my first group ride, I kinda hung towards the back for the most part, but the sight of about 28 or so bikes rolling up the road ahead of me was an awesome sight! One thing I'd have liked to have is a recording of all the convesations standing in line at the Burger King
Thanks for a great day!

Old 10-07-2007 | 11:22 AM
Dalton
Ultimate HDF Member

You guys just live too damn far away ! Looks like fun was had by all.

Next one I am definitely making (though it will have to be next year as the high temps here are already only in the low sixties and it wont be long before it is snowing)

Old 10-07-2007 | 12:32 PM
[Hooligan]
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Storm 4 U

Original: Hooligan
It was Kim's first time trying to snap pics from the back, so some were too blurry to post..
Oh don't even go there
Sonia has been doing it for awhile and still
seems to get magnificant shots of the ground,
the tires on your bike etc...
Lifetime Rookie I think [align=right]
[/align]
lol.. yea there is one nice shot of the back of my helmet

Old 10-07-2007 | 02:03 PM
Towpro
Banned

ORIGINAL: [Hooligan]

and the sun was setting at our last gas stop, about an hour before we made it home

Thats a badazz shot Gary.....the setting sun coming thru your windshield.....awesome pic !!!

Old 10-07-2007 | 02:18 PM
Garemlin
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Hey guys. Just got home a little bit ago after taking a little detour to the beach on the way home. Logged 820 miles this weekend. And had a freakin' blast!!!! I love riding with you guys and just wished I lived closer so we could do it more often. Great seeing some old friends and meeting some new people. Just wished we had had a chance for a formal introduction so we knew who some of the newcomers were.

And what about that freak rain shower???? Weird.

Tow: As usual you done good on the route bro!!! Great seeing you again and meeting Vicki too. I"m gonna plot out a few routes over this way for when the group comes east. And again Happy Anniversary.

Hey Sanchez!!!!

[Hooligan]: Great seeing you again and glad Kim could make it this time. Nice scoot BTW. You just gotta get a new seat and taller backrest or else you are gonna be giving alot of *** massages. On second thought maybe you should nix the new seat and backrest.

Storm: You got ballz riding that scoot that may miles. They may be jammed up into your stomach now, but you got some ballz bro!!! Hopefully the bagger will be back on the road for the next ride so the missus can come along. Tell her we said hi.

zombie: Glad the stomach held out for you this time. Great riding with you. Beautiful new scoot too. You know I am jealous. BTW the Iron Maiden tour is called "Somewhere Back in Time". Gonna go???

Firestarter: Always a pleasure hanging out and riding with you. Keep us posted on the squeak.

Gargoyle: Great seeing you again.

Ol Biker: Great job bringing up the rear and running traffic block.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'm a little tired right now. And sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to a few of you that were on the last ride. Again it was a great ride with a bunch of great people. Looking forward to the next one.

I'll post some pics later.

Old 10-07-2007 | 03:06 PM
Garemlin
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Here are some more pics:

[Hooligan] and Kim

Mr and Mrs Towpro

Ol Biker

Storm on the ball buster

Right before the freak rain shower

DynaDan: "Who am I??? Where am I??? Who are you people???"

Last gas stop before everyone headed home

Kim checking out zombie's *** and trying to decide if she is impressed or not. (Not really but it kinda looks that way.)

Quick Reply: HDF Skyline Drive ride Pt. II Oct. 6th 2007