General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHY IS IT ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 04:24 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHY IS IT ?

ORIGINAL: NYNickET

Okay guyz (galz)

If u are reading this means you have access to a computer . . .if you have a computer you should NEVER buy anything retail. Ever.

If you buy anything at your local Harley dealer (stealer) you are paying WAY more than you should.

There is this thing called “google” you type in what you are looking for and a bunch of web sites will pop up & you will be able to find it way cheaper that retail with very little effort.

Everything I buy is way under what the dealer charges.

Got a Mustang Seat for almost 1/5 price what they were asking for it. All you have to do is look.

Joe Rocket among others makes GREAT gear. Heres a heads start
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

They sell everything & cheap too. I have about 10 different riding jackets now. Some leather, some nylon, some have armor some don’t.

Nice to have options & nice to live where you are not locked into the narrow-minded viewpoints of the uneducated.

Peace –N.

Actually because my Mesh Jacket isn't Harley, its "First Gear" I got it at Eagle Leather here locally for $129, which was the same price I found on line. Same with my first pair of chaps. Same with my half helmet.

The only reason I have "Harley" leather is because I had a lot of Chrome Cards to spend, so I figured Hey, why not.

And like I said, I don't care what others do or don't do... I'm just having fun...