General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The WOKE HD Company?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2024 | 09:07 PM
Leimy
|
Road Captain
Veteran: Air Force
Default The WOKE HD Company?

The WOKNESS of Harley was fast and furious. And then vanished... Did they change or did they just weather the storm and now the wokeness is focused on some other company?

Popular Reply

10-21-2024, 09:37 PM
gonemad
Seasoned HDF Member
Old 10-21-2024 | 09:32 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member

Just my opinion:

Yes, the leadership is WOKE and still pushing their agenda just quietly.

It did hurt dealerships. I know this because they told me so. One still has a sign outside stating: “We are Locally Owned and NOT Woke”. Wow, that says it all.

Every dealership I have been inside of in the last two months is slow. I ask and every single one says so and you clearly feel it while there. No excitement in the air. None of my local dealerships brought in the demo truck this year.

Sales in some dealerships on motor cloths are crazy. I bought my wife a new jacket at 70% off. She did not need one, but it was nice, she would like it and it was a great deal at that discount.

The economy in general, then add interest rates, and finally the WOKE BS and here we are.

FJB

We need 45-47

The following 6 users liked this post by Cosmic Razorback:
09 YELLOWBIRD (Yesterday), 603Hog (Yesterday), Goose_NC (Yesterday), nomoreyellowfootprints (Yesterday), s-glide76 (Yesterday), Tommy C (10-21-2024) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-21-2024 | 09:37 PM
gonemad
Seasoned HDF Member
The following 19 users liked this post by gonemad:
09 YELLOWBIRD (Yesterday), 603Hog (Yesterday), Bikes and Boards (Yesterday), Cosmic Razorback (10-21-2024), diablos (Yesterday), FLSTFI Dave (Yesterday), Glenn Gorman (Yesterday), HD_noobie (Yesterday), Leimy (10-21-2024), MedicineBow (Yesterday), nomoreyellowfootprints (Yesterday), Oko (Yesterday), Part Timer (10-21-2024), pgrchaplain (Yesterday), rideonva (10-21-2024), RK4ME (Yesterday), robarosa (Yesterday), TwiZted Biker (Today), Ummagumma (Yesterday) and 14 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-21-2024 | 09:41 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by gonemad
Have you GoneMad!

That’s cool.

The following 3 users liked this post by Cosmic Razorback:
gonemad (10-21-2024), Oko (Yesterday), Part Timer (10-21-2024)
Old Yesterday | 07:26 AM
cobra23
Road Captain

Harley is still woke. They made some minor concessions and, of course, the liberal lying, dishonest, and biased media claimed problem solved. But, until they flush the head loser, no permanent shift will happen.

The following 6 users liked this post by cobra23:
BumECarlos (Yesterday), FatBob2018 (Yesterday), gonemad (Yesterday), Leimy (Yesterday), s-glide76 (Yesterday), Tommy C (Yesterday) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old Yesterday | 07:27 AM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by gonemad
Love it

The following users liked this post:
gonemad (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 08:29 AM
pgrchaplain
Road Captain

It won't change until they get rid of the shoe salesman......

The following 4 users liked this post by pgrchaplain:
BumECarlos (Yesterday), diablos (Yesterday), Leimy (Yesterday), Tommy C (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 08:34 AM
BrandonSmith
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by pgrchaplain
It won't change until they get rid of the shoe salesman......
And then what? Replace him with a diversity hire? There won't be a non-woke CEO. Corporations need investors. Investors are large corporations. Large corporations demand wokeness. Seems counterintuitive for an all-American, manly company like HD, but that's the way things are. And they'll never be like they used to be. The good ole days are called the good ole days for a reason.

Last edited by BrandonSmith; Yesterday at 08:36 AM.
Goose_NC (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 10:18 AM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member

A few years ago everything went woke, and if you dared to question it or speak out against it, you got cancelled. Theyd turn your life upside down and inside out.

But people have started to get the ***** of it and are finally saying enough is enough of the stupidity.

Leimy (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 11:01 AM
ahhlou
Road Master

I would guess all major companies are wok to a certain degree. Especially in their HR policies. Having said that, I still buy groceries, gotta eat.

As for being cancelled, I'm an old retired f@rt. Society has canceled me long ago...

The following 3 users liked this post by ahhlou:
Goose_NC (Yesterday), Mr.Softy (Yesterday), Tony P (Yesterday)

Quick Reply: The WOKE HD Company?