General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

That's a Wrap Folks

Search this Thread

Old Today | 10:36 AM
MRFREEZE57
Seasoned HDF Member

Even here in the PNW, I still manage to get on the bike at least once per week, although as the years add on it does get a little harder to get the initiative to ride with temp in the 40's.

Old Today | 10:49 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by MRFREEZE57
Even here in the PNW, I still manage to get on the bike at least once per week, although as the years add on it does get a little harder to get the initiative to ride with temp in the 40's.
Hell, the good ridin' season just started here on the east side! I love fall in the NW. It is the best riding.

Old Today | 10:53 AM
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by NorthWestern
Hell, the good ridin' season just started here on the east side! I love fall in the NW. It is the best riding.
@NorthWestern your side of the mountains is waay better than the weirdo side, and not just for the riding!

Old Today | 10:57 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by 702
@NorthWestern your side of the mountains is waay better than the weirdo side, and not just for the riding!
Yeah, I had been staying on my side of the playground for years, other than hitting the far north of the PCH, and Cascade Hwy, now one of my riding buddies moved to Newport, Or! So, I have had to make some jaunts through dark territory

Old Today | 12:48 PM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member

Riding season is winding down fast for me. I usually put mine to sleep in late November or early December, depending on the weather.

Damn I hate this time of year.

Old Today | 12:50 PM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by foxtrapper
That looks like the tires Rob Halford would put on his bike.

The following users liked this post:
GBHH (Today)
Old Today | 12:53 PM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Oko
"Rage, rageagainstthe dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night. Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rageagainstthe dying of the light." - Dylan Thomas

Screw puttin' 'em away! I keep 'em ready to go. If the weather's warm just before Christmas, the Oko monster rides around dressed as Santa. And with a new to me red sled with sidecar, I told the lil' woman to shop for a Mrs. Claus or sexy elf costume.

The lady on the right looks like she had a liquid lunch that day.