General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AmericanClassicMotors on Ebay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Wally
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: AmericanClassicMotors on Ebay!!!

42,000 members on this forum.
You got to wonder about a company that does business like that and doesn't realize how much they are hurting themselves with that type of behavior!

Old 09-02-2007, 10:18 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

I already knew to stay away from them. Anything Bountyhunter promoted, I'd stay away from and he would ALWAYS pimp this place......................screw em!

Old 09-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Bowtieman31
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, it sure sounds like hit and miss customer satisfaction. Honestly, I've dealt with them before and have not had any of the problems mentioned above. However, until they straighten up their act, they won't see any more of my money. As far as I'm concerned, communication and customer satisfaction are key elements to a sucessful business.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:49 PM
05 HD Deluxe
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. Was looking at buying pipes from there. I will take my business elsewhere

Old 09-03-2007, 12:15 AM
The Punisher
Banned

Use Eastern Performance, thier prices are comparable to ACM and thier service is 100 times better. Plus they are a HDF Sponsor.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Critter174
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: The Punisher

Use Eastern Performance, thier prices are comparable to ACM and thier service is 100 times better. Plus they are a HDF Sponsor.
I'lll second that. bought stuff from Eastern on several ocasions and always have my stuff within three to four days and stuff is always packaged good and there customer sevice is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-03-2007, 10:50 AM
mid_life_crisis
Tourer

I will 3rd that....Eastern rocks and great prices also.....I like the fact they have the shipping figured in the price (free shipping)...alot of sites Ive seen good prices only to click on the item and see$25.00 shipping on something that weighs a pound and then the total price is not such a good deal

wayne

Old 09-03-2007, 12:19 PM
shoptroll
Banned

ORIGINAL: The Punisher

Thanks for the heads up on Eastern. I'll have to check them out. This thread has been a real eye opener! It makes me feel better that the bad vibe I got fromACM could have potentialy saved me some hassles.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
lolife
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

me personally ,Ive had very good experiences with american classic motors......ordered a bunch of stuff from them for my build.......very good communication...and quick delivery on everything I ordered from them.......maybe Ive just had good luck................LO....................

Old 09-03-2007, 04:39 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They are currently offering Progressive 412 shocks, for about $159, problem is they sell the same part# 412-4005 for every HD listed. I'm trying to get a refund right now. The idiot told me that "Drag Specialties Catalog list all bikes fit". I tried to explain that a live person(a Tech from Progressive) and the JP catalog said they were different. Seems this schmuck can't understand the relationship of gravity and spring rates. [:@]I'd better get my total money refunded, no re-stock/ handling fee, etc. [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Quick Reply: AmericanClassicMotors on Ebay!!!