General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Your HD Dealership Come to the Rescue

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 10:09 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

You're a good man Cos.

I've been riding to North Carolina from Texas every year since 2019.

We usually go in Oct every year, but we cancelled this year after all the terrible flooding from the Hurricane. Thanks for recommending Samaritans Purse. After your recommendation of this great organization, I made a donation to their hurricane relief fund. The next time my wife and I make the ride to N.C. it would be an honor to meet you and the Carolina Girl and buy you folks dinner.

Old Today | 09:03 AM
Cosmic Razorback
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by LoneBone
You're a good man Cos.

I've been riding to North Carolina from Texas every year since 2019.

We usually go in Oct every year, but we cancelled this year after all the terrible flooding from the Hurricane. Thanks for recommending Samaritans Purse. After your recommendation of this great organization, I made a donation to their hurricane relief fund. The next time my wife and I make the ride to N.C. it would be an honor to meet you and the Carolina Girl and buy you folks dinner.

Wow, what a nice post. Thank you.

The most important thing is your support for the hurricane relief. THANK YOU very much. It is far worse than most people realize. The media is not doing the job they should be to get the word out. I just saw a report today of small towns that now have 100% unemployment.

It would be an honor meeting you also. We always welcome our friends from great states like Texas. No need to buy me a meal, but we will look forward to meeting you and you wife and enjoying a meal.