General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RUB living next door

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007 | 09:27 AM
Mrmo
Intermediate
Default RE: RUB living next door

Phantom Max, that is a bitchin sig video.....I need to try that, if my woman can do it without running the frick over me in the process!!!!

BigMo

Oh yeah, will the RUB labelers grow the phuk up.....I have been in the ditch with my basket case sporty, now worked my way up to my fatboy. So I guess thats wrong or somethin?? GET A LIFE

Old 08-31-2007 | 09:58 AM
Cynic
Road Captain

Welcome to the zoo Pitts and congrats on your new bike. We are really big on labels over here for some odd reason. Honestly though, I think it has a lot more to do with confusion and ignorance than with jealousy or envy. Seems a lot of people don't understand the "biker" food chain at all, getting "bikers" confused with 1%er's and posers confused with "bikers" Etc, Etc,
Over here anyway, you have your 1%er's at the top, then come your "bikers" who try to emulate the 1%er's. Just a slimier version of 1%er's who don't have the business side of illicit drug movement down as well. Lots of overdose deaths among them too cause they shoot up most of the profits. These are the same MFer's that will boost your ride because as far as they are concerned only "bikers" have a god given right to a Harley. I don't have the energy to go into "posers" today, going for a spin before it gets hot, our hottest month now, 117 in the shade yesterday.

Old 08-31-2007 | 10:27 AM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member

What? Won't ride in the heat? What a poser!

LMAO - this crap is ridiculous.

- RUB and proud of it!

Old 08-31-2007 | 10:31 AM
JamieCarr
Banned

I have a pretty nice seiko does that make me a rub? I don't wear it unless we going to a wedding or eat out or something,....afraid I'll scratch it. Wife gave it too me for xmas one year,......she says I aint got many "nice-things"[:'(]

Old 08-31-2007 | 12:10 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member

I'm a TAG Heuer man myself. But I never wear a watch on my bike because thePeter Fondain "Wild HOGs" said not to and I don't want to be a poser. I mean that sarcastically of course.

Old 08-31-2007 | 12:12 PM
hambone
Elite HDF Member

Wonder if I can find my old Swatch watch from the 80's. Will wearing that while riding make me a REAL biker??? [/align]

Old 08-31-2007 | 12:26 PM
kerberos
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: mnvikingsfan

Forgot, I also wear a Yachtmaster and live in a gated cul-de-sac.....guess I am a RUB now....

PS-I ride when I want, keep my bike clean (as well as my cars) and do not have any poser T-shirts, vests, or tattoo's.....I love to ride when I have time, and will ride with anyone, anytime....just my .02 worth....
I have three tattoos (so far), a drawer full of HD T-shirts and a couple pair of HD jeans that someone gave me, shave once a week whether I need it or not, and ride my bike dirty or clean (it's dirty right now, got caught in a storm the day before yesterday). I wear jeans and clodhopper boots to work every day. I also make a very comfortable living. I quit running the bars about five years ago, pretty much if I'm not riding with my wife or my buds, I'm with my family. Call me a RUB or a poser if ya want, but know that I don't really give a f*ck.

Edit - Left out the H-D watch I wear all the time. Father's Day present.

Old 08-31-2007 | 12:28 PM
capt775
Road Master

PhantomMaxx.....sig pic.............daayyummm....now that's cool.

Old 08-31-2007 | 01:05 PM
QT Hush
Road Warrior

Man, oh man, the RUB threads sure do get the responses. I wonder why.

Old 08-31-2007 | 01:09 PM
JamieCarr
Banned

Cause we're all RUBS!!!!!!! or at least posers or wannabeess,...some of us aint got no money[&:]

Quick Reply: RUB living next door