General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAN, this guy really hates HD.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Papamte
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MAN, this guy really hates HD.

Man what a blowhard! He's gotta be a politician wannabe.

Just how many times can you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over!

I gotta go take something for his headache!

Old 11-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't think this guy likes Harley LOL.Who cares!!

Old 11-21-2005, 01:09 AM
sidewinder
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bannana Boat

Maybe some of you have not ridden any 06 Victory's or custom bikes. They leave H.D.'s largest cc bike in the dust and with a 6 speed standard to boot. While they lack in other areas, they have made up for it in others. There a quite a few guys where I live that were riding H.D. and now ride a Victory.
The Black Sheep!
Yeah I have. Owned two of them. Logged many miles on Victory's. Been riding Victory's since 1999 and owned a 03 till a couple months ago. Recently test rode the news one and bought my HD. Nuff said.

Old 11-21-2005, 03:00 AM
electricuter
Cruiser

yeah!After he vented he jumped on his ninja went to nearest highway and opened er up and some jap cut him off so he crashed doing 300 m/hr.Or maybe hes jealous cause he cant afford one of Americas finest machines.This is where freedom speach comes in....HAHA what a friggin joke

Old 11-21-2005, 09:43 AM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts

I hesitate to even respond because I think you've all covered it pretty well. Obviously this guy has a lot of time on his hands to write this kind of rant. He's probably a middle aged guy who still lives at home with his Mommy. My guess is that he is a total loser in life. Crappy job, crappy relationships and crappy life. Repelled by society, he doesn't aspire to do anything meaningful with his life or time, except to write drivel that nobody has the desire to read. Also judging from his diatribe, he's probably not well educated. Speaking of education, this is the kind of psycho that ends up going to school one day and shooting up the place.

Old 11-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Peekaboo Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's see if I have this right: My Harley runs like ****, and the only reason I bought it was to fit in with the black leather wearing, badass wannabe group so that I could hide my sexual dysfunction? Did I miss anything?

Old 11-21-2005, 10:19 AM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 6 Posts

Steve,

Ultra looks great!

This other guy is a bore.

Mac

Old 11-21-2005, 10:35 AM
JamieWG
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Your guys must be afraid to face up to reality if you don't beleive some of that. Are you telling me you have never run into a guy who has bought an H.D strictly for those reasons and nothing more. I sure have up in my neck of the woods. It's just an opinion and you know what I agree with some of it. I've ridden anything from Indians to Honda's and Kawasaki's. I've owned two H.D.'s and none performed (engine wise) like my previous bikes. If we all just settle for what comes out then companys never think they need change. Maybe some of you have not ridden any 06 Victory's or custom bikes. They leave H.D.'s largest cc bike in the dust and with a 6 speed standard to boot. While they lack in other areas, they have made up for it in others. There a quite a few guys where I live that were riding H.D. and now ride a Victory. The only reason I am on an H.D. now is that currently it is my favorite ride. The hype and history mean very little to me.

The Black Sheep!
Sure, we all know guys who bought a HD just for the image. They dress up and play biker about once a month. What difference does it make? Does that mean they are to be despised? It's their money and they can do as they please. It doesn't hurt anyone, so live and let live. It's certainly nothing to get pissed off about. As for the power of other bikes, that's great. You know, no matter what bike someone mentions, someone else can probably name one that's faster. If you are into speed, get a race bike and get on the track. I'll probably watch and cheer for you. So far, I haven't felt the need to drag race my Wide Glide, and hope I never do. I looked at Victorys when I was bike shopping. Nice bikes. I liked the new Wide Glide so I bought it. If that pisses someone off, then good.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Twohulabears
Road Captain

I just don't understand why people care what others ride? Sure, he did make some good points, although I think they were more true in 1993 then they are now (06 SE V-Rod). But like many Harley riders, he is just a jerk! I don't get why folks who ride Harleys put others down for what they ride and I don't get why guys like this put down Harley riders.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:06 AM
sidewinder
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: JamieWG

Your guys must be afraid to face up to reality if you don't beleive some of that. Are you telling me you have never run into a guy who has bought an H.D strictly for those reasons and nothing more. I sure have up in my neck of the woods. It's just an opinion and you know what I agree with some of it. I've ridden anything from Indians to Honda's and Kawasaki's. I've owned two H.D.'s and none performed (engine wise) like my previous bikes. If we all just settle for what comes out then companys never think they need change. Maybe some of you have not ridden any 06 Victory's or custom bikes. They leave H.D.'s largest cc bike in the dust and with a 6 speed standard to boot. While they lack in other areas, they have made up for it in others. There a quite a few guys where I live that were riding H.D. and now ride a Victory. The only reason I am on an H.D. now is that currently it is my favorite ride. The hype and history mean very little to me.

The Black Sheep!
Sure, we all know guys who bought a HD just for the image. They dress up and play biker about once a month. What difference does it make? Does that mean they are to be despised? It's their money and they can do as they please. It doesn't hurt anyone, so live and let live. It's certainly nothing to get pissed off about. As for the power of other bikes, that's great. You know, no matter what bike someone mentions, someone else can probably name one that's faster. If you are into speed, get a race bike and get on the track. I'll probably watch and cheer for you. So far, I haven't felt the need to drag race my Wide Glide, and hope I never do. I looked at Victorys when I was bike shopping. Nice bikes. I liked the new Wide Glide so I bought it. If that pisses someone off, then good.

Well said.

Quick Reply: MAN, this guy really hates HD.