General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAN, this guy really hates HD.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,911 Likes on 814 Posts
Default RE: MAN, this guy really hates HD.

ORIGINAL: SPRINGER

I started to read this and when I saw the direction that I thought that he was heading towards, I just chopped him off. I really didn't care to read any more. I might have missed something by not reading it, but it doesn't matter to me.
Nah, all you missed was ignorant stereotyping and complete and total ENVY masked by extreme hostility towards Harleys and the people who ride them. This guy needs a hug, badly!

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

Has anybody ever told you that you have a way with words? hehe
ORIGINAL: Clammy

I started to read this and when I saw the direction that I thought that he was heading towards, I just chopped him off. I really didn't care to read any more. I might have missed something by not reading it, but it doesn't matter to me.
Nah, all you missed was ignorant stereotyping and complete and total ENVY masked by extreme hostility towards Harleys and the people who ride them. This guy needs a hug, badly!

Cheers!

Old 11-20-2005, 09:06 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

So who wants to go ride?

joe

Old 11-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,911 Likes on 814 Posts

Has anybody ever told you that you have a way with words? hehe
Hehe... thanks!

Cheers!

Old 11-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Hugo
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL. This clowns rant is dated. Guess he hasn't been on a Harley show room floor lately. Serious case of jealously or maybe one of you guys took this dummies woman. I love my Harley because it does everything I want it to do. I need just enough performance to do the speed limit & to pass safely. I have that and then some. Whats this AH's problem?

Old 11-20-2005, 10:17 PM
SMenasco
Road Master

Ironhead, I agree. A smart old man once told me that you must like yourself before you can like anyone else. I sense that the problem is not really the problem. It's much more deep-seated. People like this are screaming for help, but in the final analysis, really don't want it, just attention. They are comfortable with their disease and would be lomesome without it. I just stay away from them. You and I can't begin to save the world from this person.

Old 11-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man that dude has some serious issues, I've dumped women with less. Needs anger management for real.

Old 11-20-2005, 11:40 PM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

probally his ole ladys bra haning off the road king in the harley commercial

Old 11-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Bannana Boat
Road Captain
Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Your guys must be afraid to face up to reality if you don't beleive some of that. Are you telling me you have never run into a guy who has bought an H.D strictly for those reasons and nothing more. I sure have up in my neck of the woods. It's just an opinion and you know what I agree with some of it. I've ridden anything from Indians to Honda's and Kawasaki's. I've owned two H.D.'s and none performed (engine wise) like my previous bikes. If we all just settle for what comes out then companys never think they need change. Maybe some of you have not ridden any 06 Victory's or custom bikes. They leave H.D.'s largest cc bike in the dust and with a 6 speed standard to boot. While they lack in other areas, they have made up for it in others. There a quite a few guys where I live that were riding H.D. and now ride a Victory. The only reason I am on an H.D. now is that currently it is my favorite ride. The hype and history mean very little to me.

The Black Sheep!

Old 11-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Scotto
Banned

Ive seen this site before. Some of the best reading is in the FAQ section. He responds to some of the things mentioned here. I like the response he gave for the question, "Why do you hate Harley riders so much?" I even agree with some of what he says. I love my Harley but respect this guys oppinion and right to speak it. Thats what is great about America. He even put his personal info in response to people saying hes hiding behind his computer. I think this site is funny. I dont take **** like this personally.

Quick Reply: MAN, this guy really hates HD.