Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shooter64 & Cateye Customs

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Bagger_Dave
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shooter64 & Cateye Customs

Hey all, I road my bike from N.W. Iowa down to Bart's place this past weekend, 1500 miles had a blast. I'm just droppin a note to let everyone know that he is just as nice and polite in person as he is on this forum.

He's 100 percent one helluva good guy. I went down there to have them install a Thundermax Autotune I had bought from them earlier in the year, and to also go to the Volkswagen car show in Eureka Springs.

Was treated with the utmost respect by all, and Charlie the wrench knows exactly what he's doing. (Good mechanic). Got a tour from Bart to his manufactering facility and was quite impressed. It was impressive to see how every employee went out of there way to talk to Bart and say Hi.

So just in case some of you might be leary of buying from him, I just thought I let you know there's no worries, and that he'll treat you right. If theirs any of you that don't care for him or Cateye, then keep that chit to yourself, cause this is my post.

Well that's about it Arkansas riding is some of the prettiest I've ever seen, compares right beside the Black Hills!!!