General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Lane Appears in Court

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 12:29 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Billy Lane Appears in Court

ORIGINAL: uesque

ORIGINAL: ken01976

But noone can ever pay back Mr Morelock for what hes lost. Regardless, it was not intentional. A child molester intentionally hurts his victims. There is a difference.
Unless all that alcohol got into his system without his knowledge, and someone used mind control to force him to drive after drinking too much, it certainly was intentional. He chose to drink, he chose to drive while impaired.
I agree. You're sober when you choose to take that drink. People know how they act when they are drunk. If you are the kind of person who can't control himself after he drinks, then you either don't need to drink or have people around you that you trust to keep you from doing something stupid.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 PM
texaspirate
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like him or not, the fact is this individual has taken a life due to stupidity! Blood alcohol level of .192! I doubt if I could even drive at that level. As a rider, I do not and will not support any individual who drinks, drives and kills fellow riders! Sorry Billy, but all the clean up for appearances will not change the fact you are a loser! Should have learned something from the 1st DUI![:@]

Old 08-25-2007, 04:46 AM
RoaDRage
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 05lux

ORIGINAL: RoaDRage

05lux, youre a billy-butt-kisser too. morelock being drunk is irrelevant. what is your defect? if i go out now and get hammered drunk, i still expect to wake up tomorrow in my warm cozy bed. no matter what i do drunk, i don't expect a big black truck to speed into wherever area i am, ram into me, sever my leg, smash my head, and kill me. i just wouldn't expect that. you and every other "rider" here who, in any way, supports any part of lane's defense, are idiots.

If you can't see a problem with getting **** drunk then jumping on your bike and swerving off down the road on a joy ride then I'm not the one with a defect.
This topic seems to be a little too close to home for some so apologize if I have offended any of you. I never ment for my posts to get personal like this. I was Just looking for a little harmless debate and to voice my opinion. Lane is an A-hole for his part in all this and I'm no Billy supporter in any way. or a supporter of any drunk driver for that matter. I came here to talk about Harleys and maby get a little advice not to start $hit so I think I'll just go back to that....
You want a harmless debate but pick a topic about a drunk jerk who killed a man. No wonder...