General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Lane Appears in Court

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Billy Lane Appears in Court

[/align]
[blockquote]
ORIGINAL: Pablo22

I've gone back and looked and can't see where I said that I believed he could pay his debt. Nothing he could ever do would bring back Mr. Morelock. I won't forgive either of these things. I'll always look at a child molester and know that I'm looking at the most vile POS on earth and I'll always look at billy and see someone who killed another person. Neither of them would I forgive. Child molester = Drunk Driver who killed someone - I think not!

I guess it sort of depends on which one has done you the most damage. I'm not going to debate it, since I already have my own opinion, as do you. All I was saying was that both do permanent damage, for which there is debt which can paid that will satisfy the victims. [/blockquote]

Old 08-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Brackneyc
Road Master

[/align]
[blockquote]
ORIGINAL: Brackneyc

[/align]

[blockquote]

I've gone back and looked and can't see where I said that I believed he could pay his debt. Nothing he could ever do would bring back Mr. Morelock. I won't forgive either of these things. I'll always look at a child molester and know that I'm looking at the most vile POS on earth and I'll always look at billy and see someone who killed another person. Neither of them would I forgive. Child molester = Drunk Driver who killed someone - I think not!

Not sure what happened, but my reference to forgiving Mr. lane was referenced toanother poster, not yourself. I probably made a mistake quoting somewhere along the line. My responsewas to another poster. Sorry about the confusion.

[/blockquote][/blockquote]

Old 08-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

[/align]

[blockquote]

[/align]

[blockquote]

Not sure what happened, but my reference to forgiving Mr. lane was referenced toanother poster, not yourself. I probably made a mistake quoting somewhere along the line. My responsewas to another poster. Sorry about the confusion.

[/blockquote][/blockquote]
No worries!

Old 08-24-2007, 01:47 AM
ApeKing
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

First of all IMO a child molester can NOT be rehabilitated a drunk can! Secondly to all those that say "Never forgive or support Billy Lane" I sure as hell hope you never do anyhting stupid! Enjoy your self righteousness!

Old 08-24-2007, 03:20 AM
modeluxe
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ApeKing

First of all IMO a child molester can NOT be rehabilitated a drunk can! Secondly to all those that say "Never forgive or support Billy Lane" I sure as hell hope you never do anyhting stupid! Enjoy your self righteousness!
yeah, and you keep on forgiving scum like lane... maybe someday you'll find yourself in the opposite side of the road going head-on. think about that the next time your out on a ride.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Just curious, IF Billy is convicted and serves his time/pays any fines etc, will any of you that supported him before support him then?I guess what Im asking is after he has paid his debt legally will his debt be paid with you? Im a firm believer in 2nd chances so if he pays a reasonable debt to society and seems genuinely repentant afterwards, as in a MAJOR lifestyle change, Ill support him.
Yes I would...IF he changed his ways

Old 08-24-2007, 03:30 AM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I can NOT believe that some of you are blaming the VICTOM here!

That's pathetic!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Brackneyc
Road Master

Driving drunk is not stupid...it is premeditated.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:36 AM
RoaDRage
Banned

Tell you what ApeKing and all you other billy-butt-kissers, I'll forgive and support Lane when the Morelock family does.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:49 AM
05lux
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: modeluxe

[sm=guilty.gif]Lane is garbage who has already revealed his character. He could have manned up to his crime and sent some of his lawyer money to the family. Turns out, he can do the crime but he can't do the time. Lane is a poser and his bikes were nothing special. [sm=guilty.gif]

I stated in a few posts that I'm not trying to blame the deceased. But the fact is Morlock got Drunk, got on his bike, drove drunk and inmy opinion played a part in his own death.
As far as being a bleeding hart goes, I never said or implied Lane should get off Scott free like OJ or Blake. I agree Lane should be punished for his part in the accident. But to me in this case murder charges would seem be a little extreme considering Morlock was braking the law at the time by also driving drunk.

P.S. A true bleeding-hart would want to give money to the family of a person who was killed while driving drunk. ( and if you readthe stories you would know Lane did payout.

Quick Reply: Billy Lane Appears in Court