General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Lane Appears in Court

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Billy Lane Appears in Court

The fact that Mr. Lane was driving on a suspended license due to a previous DUI arrest magnifies the fact that he had attained enough money and/or power (real or perceived) to believe that the laws no longer pertained to him, just likethe rest of the Loons in Hollyweird. The punishment should fit the crime. This was not a first offense. First DUI should equal Felony. Second DUI should equal strike 2. The death (Manslaughter, Murder, or otherwise) of Mr. Morelock (I believe that was his name -RIP) was the third and final strike. Three Strikes and you're out! For the member above that stated he believed in second chances, Mr. Lane had his second chance after his initial DUI. Not only did he choose to Drink and drive again, he did so knowing full well that he had no drivers license. Guess you'll have to give him a third or fourth chance!

Old 08-22-2007, 08:56 AM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If its any consolation, your are in good company, Easyrider is blocked too.

Old 08-22-2007, 02:48 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: DeJavu

If its any consolation, your are in good company, Easyrider is blocked too.
Easyriders actually shows nudity on their site, we don't. Also, Easyriders.com is strictly about selling the magazine. Brain Bucket is an online magazine.

I initally thought that taking the word 'magazine' would keep my site from being blocked. Initially, my domain name was BrainBucketMagazine.com and I found out that it was blocked. So, I switched to BrainBucketMag.com and lots of people told me that they could access it. Well, it looks like the filters have finally caught up with me.

So, I have opened a new site where the articles are displayed with no chicks! It's a no frills, no thrills site that has the news only. There's no blogs, no chicks, no links, no nothing! Just news!

It's at http://www.americanbikernews.com. The Billy Lane article is at http://www.americanbikernews.com/New.../sid=2234.html

Mike

Old 08-22-2007, 03:05 PM
ken01976
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. is that how that legal stuff really works if ya got money???!!! Sorry mr judge, you'll have to wait aweek or sofor me to figure out how I'll stall a bit longer,then, you'll have to wait 4-6 weeks for me to actually begin my stalling. Thank you and have a nice day...

Old 08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
ApeKing
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ApeKing

Just curious, IF Billy is convicted and serves his time/pays any fines etc, will any of you that supported him before support him then?I guess what Im asking is after he has paid his debt legally will his debt be paid with you? Im a firm believer in 2nd chances so if he pays a reasonable debt to society and seems genuinely repentant afterwards, as in a MAJOR lifestyle change, Ill support him.

Note I said "AND seems genuinely repentant, as in a major lifestyle change"

Old 08-23-2007, 02:40 AM
RoaDRage
Banned

Just curious, IF Billy is convicted and serves his time/pays any fines etc, will any of you that supported him before support him then?I guess what Im asking is after he has paid his debt legally will his debt be paid with you? Im a firm believer in 2nd chances so if he pays a reasonable debt to society and seems genuinely repentant afterwards, as in a MAJOR lifestyle change, Ill support him.

Note I said "AND seems genuinely repentant, as in a major lifestyle change"
Noted. The answer is still hell no. Why dont YOU note that this idiot has had his share of chances with alcohol. One death aint enough for you ApeKing?

Old 08-23-2007, 09:50 AM
MountainCat
Cruiser

To support Billy after something like that... I say hell NO! Let him wither away into irrelevance....

MC

Old 08-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: BrockRKC06
Indian Larry robbed banks.
True.

1. No one was killed byIndian Larry while he was robbing bank.
2. Indian Larry turned his life around and walked the walk to show others how you can screw your life up but can overcome it.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Brackneyc
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Substitute in the words "Child Molester" in place of drunk driving, and then answer your question.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: BrockRKC06

Indian Larry robbed banks.
Irrelevant!Why even bring that up? Neither has anything to do with the other!

Quick Reply: Billy Lane Appears in Court