General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Tinker Bell
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

This is a forum for Harley Davidson riders, owners and enthusiasts! Everyone is welcomed, however if you didn't happen to read the following from the main page, I have posted it here for your convenience.

Harley Davidson Forums is a Harley Davidson discussion forum and one stop resource for all Harley Davidson related discussions. With Harley Davidson Forum topics & photos including motorcycle maintenance, motorcycles troubleshooting and repairs, and Harley Davidson performance upgrades. There are individual forum categories for ease of use including the following Harley Davidson model specific discussions: Softail, VRSC, Sportster, Dyna Glide, Touring, and more. If this is your first visit to Harley Davidson Forums you may wish to view the Harley Davidson Forums FAQ page.

Why am I posting this? Simple, if you happen to own another brand of Motorcycle other than Harley Davidson do not expect me to moderate anyone here that might have something unflattering to say about said brand. 99% of the time its all in fun, just a little bantering and if its not? All I can say is grow THICKER skin or visit a web site conducive to yourpreferred brand of motorcycle. You ask what if I own a Harley and another brand? Grow THICKER skin. Don't expect the other members to all of a sudden become PC to spare your hurt feelings.

Also, if your new to the Harley scene you might come across some actual bikers here on this site. A little rough around the edges, tell it like it is etc. hell you might even come across a few that don't wear helmets and like loud pipes. They might even wear t-shirts with the sleeves cut out of them, have holes in their jeans, wear a beard or goatee and say a few curse words. Oh and they might drink a cold beer at times. Of course there are just regular ole guys here that fall somewhere in between the biker and the weekend warrior.

In other words its not much different than the bar that some go to onbike night.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:55 PM
XRP
Ultimate HDF Member
Default RE: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Cool, you know I never actually read that, and I have been hanging around for a while.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Amen!

Old 08-13-2007, 04:08 PM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I gotta say it, DUH!

Old 08-13-2007, 06:29 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I never! I am completly offended! The nerve! I'll have you know that ALL brands should be welcomed on this site. Not just your precious Harleys. We are ALL part of the biking brotherhood and should always be mindful of the feelings of others. Why be so exclusionary?Can't we all just show a little tenderness and gentleness towards each other? Regardless of what brand we ride? Can't we celebrate the richness of diversity that is this forum,and is indeed America?Why be rough? We can all share our experiences and so make our lives richer. What's wrong with that? We all bring something to the table and......and.......

Sorry for the interruption. I puked.

Anyway,this is just like those selfish,terrible people that won't....won't.......keep it together aken....easy..... WAVE!!!THERE I SAID IT!!!!! WAVEEEEEE!!!! WAVE TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHG GGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! OH GOD IN SWEET HEAVEN I WANNA WWAAVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sm=helpout.gif]

Old 08-13-2007, 06:42 PM
tbone52
Road Warrior

Also, if your new to the Harley scene you might come across some actual bikers here on this site. A little rough around the edges, tell it like it is etc. hell you might even come across a few that don't wear helmets and like loud pipes. They might even wear t-shirts with the sleeves cut out of them, have holes in their jeans, wear a beard or goatee and say a few curse words. Oh and they might drink a cold beer at times. Of course there are just regular ole guys here that fall somewhere in between the biker and the weekend warrior.
Dam* TM. Now you got me wondering where I fall. If I could figure out how to do one o' dem polls, I might get everyone else to rank me. Nah. I really don't care.

Old 08-13-2007, 06:43 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

what does the title say "harley davidson forums"
it does not say "honda forums"
or "yamaha forums"
if you own something else great.
we are all bikers this a harley davidson forum.
if you dont like it leave, simple

Old 08-13-2007, 06:45 PM
drdiesel1
Road Captain

I have a 2007 SG and a BMW and now, well...That`s just great....All this info AFTER I traded my BMW R1200RT on a NEW 08 FLHTCU....Damn. I wish you had posted this before I traded it, because everyone was picking on me.....................
OH well, guess I`ll just have to stay here now and live with it............[8D]

Old 08-13-2007, 06:56 PM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,871 Likes on 9,333 Posts

Hmmmmmmm, never noticed that before!

Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

TM says don't come cryin to me!

I'll have you know that ALL brands should be welcomed on this site.
It's called HDforums, not ALLbrands forums![:'(]

If your talking about your HD then your welcome.

Quick Reply: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!