General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 06:51 PM
akenaten
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

ORIGINAL: celtlion

YES - I agree a group hug is in order , so come here Heather, Lynn, Karen, Lisa, Angie, Mariana..etc....the rest of you back the **** up!

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 08-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

Just for the record, As Admin here, I would be getting contacted by other Admins at other sites if we were attacking them like what is happening here. They would also be bringing it up in their posts. That is not happening and we (as a forum) are not going to other forums and starting any crap. The only board war we've ever had since I've been here was with another Harley Site.
ORIGINAL: INDEPENDENTBIKEWORKS

ORIGINAL: HDWG

Those trolls are part of sites thats whole premise to goto other sites and start crap and just sit there and watch it...see how long it takes them to be banned.......it is sad.....absoultly no life...sitting there on there site laughing it up [8D]
Did you ever think maybe these trolls are coming to this site as kind of a retaliation for members of THIS site going to other brand specific sites and being trolls?

Old 08-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

I'm going to say my piece before I lock this thread. It has run it's course and it's time to put it to bed.

I backed up TM and Zombie for their original posts here today. I agree with everything they had to say. They were not calling out any "one" member on this forum but were stating something that needed to be said. I've never seen so much fighting on different threads in my whole 2 1/2 years here. I just locked another thread before this one. The moderators are the ones who take all the crap for locking a thread or letting a thread go too long. We have been getting killed by Trolls all weekend and now it is continuing this week. We have all spent hours on the forum trying to stop the attack.

I'm going to say this as gentle as I can. This IS a Harley site. We aren't like Honda riders. We will argue every now and then so if you can't handle that then maybe it's time to find some place else to play. I will, howevernot allow the direct attacks on individual members to continue. I did not censor any posts on this thread but I probably should have. The problem is, I have a job other than this one. I can't be on here all the time. It's like leaving a classroom of 6th graders alone everytime I sign off here. We're putting out forest fires on one part of the forum while somebody is slamming another member over here. If you have a problem with a moderator then you need to contact me or try to work it out with that moderator in pm's. If you have a problem with me then you can click on the "Contact HDF" button.

This forum has gone from 2500 members when I started to right at 40,000 members today. It's not the same place. I'm sorry. Nothing is going to make it the same as it was. It's like a smaill town during the gold rush. We are growing very fast. The moderators and Admin here do everything they can and I won't sit back and watch them get attacked in the open forum. If you want to work against the forum, the moderators and admin then you may wake up some day and not belong here anymore.