General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How Many Harley T-shirts Do You Own?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Dennydp
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: How Many Harley T-shirts Do You Own?

I have more then I need and only buy the ones with a design I like.I also wear them all the time

Old 10-12-2007, 07:02 PM
jc_denton
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I own 3 shirts from 2 dealers. I try to buy a long-sleeve shirt from every dealer I visit. So far I've visited3, but only bought from 2 of themLOL

Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 PM
FKNDLX
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Way to many.... funny I saw this, we are doing a charity run tomorrow and a buddy wanted to leave 1.5 hours early because they are giving the first 100 registered a free t shirt, I told him I would meet him as the last thing I need is another t shirt.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Rambler
Tourer

well over 100

Old 10-12-2007, 08:14 PM
JohnT
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Urban Coyote

For those who say they don't buy anything with somebody's logo on it and that you don't advertise....You don't make any sense and you go a little too far with thinking you are advertising.

So basically what you are saying that there is nothing that you own or favor that has a company name or logo on it?The Harley that yourride around in publicdoesn't have the Harley Davidson name on it? None of your shoes or clothes have a brand name on it? You don't have any clothes with your favorite sports team on it?
When you walk around drinking a Coke or Pepsi, do you cover up the name on thebottle so you don't appear to be advertising?
That's an adolescent argument. Everything you buy has a logo somewhere on it. But that's not why you buy it. You buy it for its functionality, whatever that may be. If you buy alogo'edshirt or cap or whatever, you're buying it to show that you like/own/support/are a fan of that make, sports team or what have you.If you just needed a t-shirt,you could buy several packs of Hanes shirts for what you pay for one of the Harley variety and, while the Hanes may also have been made in China, it would be of better quality. There's no rational reason to buy a Harley t-shirt other than to proclaim to the world that you're a bona fide member of HarleyWorld.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:25 PM
DynaDan
Tourer

I've got 6-7 short sleeve and 3 long sleeve. I like picking them up from dealers that I ride to that I will probably not get back to again.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:16 AM
ebrown0104
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Captain Harley
to many non-riding jerks wear them.
exactly why I don't own any.

Old 10-13-2007, 05:42 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I doubt I could get any more in my side of the closet. I only hang my shirts in there, and it is so full they even get wrinkled. No big deal, there t shirts, but I have a lot. My wife wanted to show me how much money I waste on them and decided to count them. She got to 50, got pissed at me and walked out of the closet, LOL. Ya see, I wear a 4-5 xl (or I use to. I have lost some weight recently). So, when I found a harley shirt that was in my size, I bought it. LOL Most of them are black, of course, so I am only buying non black ones now. [8D]

Old 10-13-2007, 08:55 AM
06ultra
Elite HDF Member

ZERO

Old 10-13-2007, 09:09 AM
VegasBruce
Cruiser

Ihave 30 or so, from all over the country. I pick them up in my travels, and get them as gift from the family sometimes.

Quick Reply: How Many Harley T-shirts Do You Own?