General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"THIS IS BULLSH*T"

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 11:13 AM
B dog
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "THIS IS BULLSH*T"

Ok first check out this video. http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=3992771&version=1& amp;locale=EN-US

did you hear the newsman say the driver might get a ticket ????? WTF ! I've been studying accident reports lately involving motorcyclist and cars. In less than 1% of the accidents involving a car driver violating right of way causing an accident with a motorcycle ever gets ticketed much less charged. So it's ok to go out and break the law and kill a biker ????? You might get a ticket. What has this world come to ? WTF is ABATE doing ? Fighting our congressman for the right not to ware a helment while people kill bikers all over the USA ???? No wonder they think bikers are stupid.
We need to wake the hell up and unite together as bikers and do something about people getting away with killing bikers. Everyone on this site should talk to there local ABATE and get something done about this.
Oh , update on the biker being T-Boned here in Pensacola. Man just pulls right out in front of him. NO CHARGES FILED, NO TICKET GIVEN.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:59 AM
skullandcircle
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: "THIS IS BULLSH*T"

KC is like Indiana then. Most car / bike wrecks here, the driver of the car walks without anything. Sad thing is, our governor claims to be a motorcycle rider. [/align]

Old 08-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Diver
Cruiser

what do you suggest we do about it? this weekend I almost got sandwiched between 2 cars twice in a row by the same green minivan on 495. they guy in the mini van did not look as he came into my lane causing me to slow down to keep from getting sqiushed. and after the 2nd time I had to slow own so fast that the car behind me almost hit me then the minivan slows way down. by this time I am pissed so I flipped him a birdie and yelled at him telling him to learn how to drive. shortly after that I get pulled over cus the guy called the cops. I got off with a warning and was told thr next time I will get 'CHARGED' for road rage and disorderly conduct. I n short this country is getting more retarded by the day. kinda like the homer simpson effect. but I do see why other countries dontlike us just look are our screwed up justice system.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Bighorse
Road Captain

I'm with you diver. We are a Nationgoverned by retards! And Bush is the head retard!

Old 08-13-2007, 12:27 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

we as biker s need to be more aware of our suroundings. i do agree it sucks but we must.i also do agree they must charge these guys with something and not let them walk away. come on if you heard it it said the guys leg flew off and landed on a truck.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:39 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I was rundown by a car several times and the car driver never recieved a ticket.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,068 Likes on 531 Posts

The reporter said "that the driver of the car islikely going to get a ticket for failure to yield the right of way"

Old 08-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Diver
Cruiser

we *** motorist period need to be aware of our surroundings weather were on a bike or in a car. the pointis there is a lot of people out driving that should not be allowed to even ride as a passanger in a vehicle. but this politaly correct world that we live in keeps allowing people to be stupid and actually makes excuses for them being that way. now I don't think everyone who makes a simple mistake should be punished. but if you see a car on the road that looks like it has been in multiple accidents then it shoukd be obvious the that person shouldn't be allowed to drive ever. the same goes for these people who look like there sitting in the center of there car while driving, theres no way they are driving safely an can see out thre mirrors

Old 08-13-2007, 01:06 PM
B dog
Banned

ORIGINAL: Dirty Harry

The reporter said "that the driver of the car islikely going to get a ticket for failure to yield the right of way"
A TICKET ?????????? OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! WTF. THE GUY LOST HIS LEG AND PART OF HIS LIFE. WTF IS A TICKET.

IN ANSWER TO THE OTHER QUESTION- I feel there should be charges pressed for negligence. If your at fault from your own negligence, you should be charged with at least 1st degree felony ,drivers license revoked for one year PERIOD ! If you take a life from that negligence, 25 years incarcerated or $250,000 to the family.
Now you start this up and I GUARANTEE YOU people will think twice before running over others.
In the state of Florida alone -
TRAFFIC CRASHES -395.696
FATALITIES - 3.533
ALCOHOL RELATED CRASHES - 17.783
MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS - 8.147 MOTORCYCLIST KILLED - 441
CHARGES BROUGHT RELATED TO ACCIDENT PERTAINING TO MOTORCYCLES IN 06 - -0- .
Over 4.680 motorcycle fatalities a year and less than 1 % of those crashes had charges filed.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:07 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: anubisss

I was rundown by a car several times and the car driver never recieved a ticket.
The same car?

O.K. Mr! .... who's heart did you stomp on?

Quick Reply: "THIS IS BULLSH*T"