General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Angel Shot

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Hells Angel Shot

This guy is just flame bait. What other kind of person would jump into the middle of a thread about someone getting killed and say "good riddance"? I'm done with this one.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:17 PM
ken01976
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They glorify the death of individuals belonging to a group to **** a bunch of people off. Just like yer doing right now. I've yet too see one person agree with your comments.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Finally, a voice of reason. Maybe it's the age difference, I'don't know.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:22 PM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK...I don't want to stoke an already blazing fire, but does anyone here even know what 1%er means? Why would anyone go through what they have to go through to become a member of such a secretive, exclusive, territorial club, if not for the means of getting a piece of a business that the club doesn't want anyone to openly know about? The comment that "not all of them are drug dealers" or whatever, makes me wonder why you think they would be in that club,if not to have a part in the business the club is about?

This thread went a total different directin than I thought it would when I read the original post....I'm very surprised....I thought it would take the direction about rival gangs, how crazy this world has gotten, something historical about the Hell's Angels, etc, etc. But you guys turned this into an all out internet brawl. My first thought when I read the post was the sad thought - he probably wasn't saved. If you see tears on my cheek, it would be because of the doubt in my mind about his salvation......and now that I've read your posts....I have the same concern for some of you.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bobby Joe

AHHH Give up on him, His old lady probably run off with a hells angel and he's carrying a grudge. Just thank god the world is'nt full of these single minded clowns. If you ride and you die I feel for you and your family. Lets just pray to god his family isn't a member of this forum and happens onto this thread
No, but I do have a pic of her with Ron Jeremy.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:26 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

The phrase "if you lay with dogs, you will get fleas" comes to mind, but that by itself does NOT justify a person's death. You cannot condone the murder of person for something he might have done, or might do.

I have shared shelter from the rain with a member of a M/C, and he seemed like a nice enuff guy. Just trying to avoid the weather like I was.

Should I have run in to that same guy a week later, while on duty would I have trust him? Heck no, but he probably would not have been overtly friendly to me either.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:28 PM
japel
Tourer

I had dealing with an HA member early in my career and came to find out he was arrested for a traffic warrant. The officer who arrested him ran a CCH on him and he had nothing. His driving record was rather clean except for a few speeding tickets. I don't recall what he did exactly for a living, was something in construction...plumber or electrician something like that. But he was polite to myself and other officers was processed posted his own bail and went on his way. Since that dealing and the dealing with the assistance I promised myself not to make judgement till I get the facts straight.

Make no mistake by any of my posts, I'm not putting them on a high level by no means. They are far from the boy scouts. I just don't think because he was shot wearing colors makes him a bad guy. If it comes back that he was wanted on multiple murders or a slew of other felony charges my opinion will change, but till them I believe in the ol' saying "innocent till proven guilty".

When I'm riding I'm not wearing my uniform, I may not have shaved in a few days (I typically don't on my days off). If I'm on a long ride I may not have even showered, does that mean because I look dirty so I must be a scumbag? I would just hope somebody who sees me in passing gives me the benefit of the doubt.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Alias
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

Finally, a voice of reason. Maybe it's the age difference, I'don't know.
Voice of reason? Not one person has responded to this thread has agreed with anything you've said. So where is this voice of reason? Have you finally realize just how ignorant and stupid what you've been writing is?

Age difference? That must be it because I know I'm probably as old if not older than you, you being a retired firefighter of some type. I don't think anything has been said is a matter of age difference. I think you're nothing more than a bigoted stereotyping racist just from your statements alone.
One thing that you said here that I do agree with is when you said, "I don't know." I truly believe that you just don'tknow, you just don't get it.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:38 PM
ken01976
Road Master

I went to my friends funeral in Arlington National cemetary not long ago only to be greeted by hate mongers celebrating his death for whatever reason I could care less. They disrespected the death of someone who had many friends. I bet the HA that died had friends too, and a good likelihood that some of them are actually members of this site. Its the same thing regardless of how you feel or what you believe.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Z_Stingray
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ken01976

I went to my friends funeral in Arlington National cemetary not long ago only to be greeted by hate mongers celebrating his death for whatever reason I could care less. They disrespected the death of someone who had many friends. I bet the HA that died had friends too, and a good likelihood that some of them are actually members of this site. Its the same thing regardless of how you feel or what you believe.
Now there's a great idea. Hey Wecroft, go spout your babble at this guys funeral! Then, find out what his HA brothers think. We certainly don't care to here it.

Quick Reply: Hells Angel Shot