General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Angel Shot

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Hells Angel Shot

Now it's easy to see why the war on drugs is a loosing battle with so many touchy feely folks such as yourself worrying about the poor gang member's livelyhood and family. If he signed on with the HAs, he signed on to do their business and that ain't selling flowers on the corner. Nope, no sorry and no feeling of brotherhood with that animal.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Alias

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

Now there's one less drug dearler on the street. Don't look for tears on my cheek.
And when you go down we can say, "there's one less piece of ignorantSH!T on the street." So don't look for tears on my cheek ether.
Nicely put.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:53 PM
ken01976
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now it's easy to see why the war on drugs is a loosing battle with so many touchy feely folks such as yourself worrying about the poor gang member's livelyhood and family. If he signed on with the HAs, he signed on to do their business and that ain't selling flowers on the corner. Nope, no sorry and no feeling of brotherhood with that animal.
Now its easy to see why I sometimes feel the need to beat poeple I dont even know...[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 08-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member

Eat your Wheaties before you try sonny.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:59 PM
ken01976
Road Master

Honestly man,
Your reasoning sounds like the Reverand Phelps and his merry band. Promoting disdain over the death of an individual associated with a group who you don't agree with in a public forum. Nice huh?

Old 08-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Alias
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eat your Wheaties before you try sonny.
So, not only are you a bigoted, stereotypingracist your an Internet tough guy too.Man, I'm really{{{{{{{{{shaking}}}}}}}} in my boots now.

Are you a skinhead or something? I'm trying to findsome typeexcuse for your stupidity.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Bobby Joe
Cruiser

AHHH Give up on him, His old lady probably run off with a hells angel and he's carrying a grudge. Just thank god the world is'nt full of these single minded clowns. If you ride and you die I feel for you and your family. Lets just pray to god his family isn't a member of this forum and happens onto this thread

Old 08-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member

Big difference! Phelps and his Jesus Freak followers place blame on the actions against our soldier who are at war, with the wrath of your GOD for you government's tolerance of gays. There is no corrolation between action and outcome.

On the matter of HA members, the action and outcome are related. Deal drugs, battle rival gangs for territory,,,you run the chance of getting killed.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:13 PM
japel
Tourer

On the matter of HA members, the action and outcome are related. Deal drugs, battle rival gangs for territory,,,you run the chance of getting killed.
I am not arguing with the fact that they do it. I am just saying not to be too quick to judgement. They aren't all P.O.S. dirt bags like they are made out to be.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:14 PM
bosnmate
Banned

ORIGINAL: japel

I took an oath to protect the innocent and apprehend the suspected guilty. Until Isee the facts I do not assume anything. I know how I look out on the road sometimes while riding. I don't always look like the fine upstanding citizen. I've been stranded on the side of the road only to be assisted by a HA member. He pulled out some tools and took a part off his bike so I could continue on my ride without having to get my trailer. It was nothing more than a shifter problem but still. So as I said before, they are willing to bend over backwards for a biker...member or not. Since that day I told myself I wouldn't judge them till I know the facts.
I am an ex-cop and I too have been assisted by 1%er and would assist them in a heart beat. But, don't fool yourself, the guy that helped you is not a choir boy by any stretch of the immagination. They are a criminal enterprise, hence the reason they are called "outlaw" bikers. Check with the FBI's OCD and see if they aren't watching them. You do realize, you just don't accidentally join the Hell's Angels or the Outlaws etc... right. There is a very long, drawn out and rigorous acceptance / initiation process that each member goes through. By time they go through it and become full patch holders they know full well what the organization is all about and exactly what is expected of them. So, while the brother who died might have been a good law abiding member he is still guilty by association in this case.

Quick Reply: Hells Angel Shot