General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Angel Shot

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Hells Angel Shot

I don't give a rat's a$$ what you say about me while I'm alive or when I bite the dust and I don't give a rat's a$$ what mode of transportation this guy chose. Biker or not, he joined a group that is known worldwide for being drug pushing bastards that we are better off without.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member

No difference between him or a homeboy in the city that is in the same business. Still no tears.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:20 PM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drug dealer or not he should at least be given the benefit of the doubt......if every Angel was dealing the law would just have to go out and round them up.....and they would be finished.
Anyhow.....even if he was the drug dealingist dude on the block, he dont deserve to die because of it.....at least not in my book.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:22 PM
japel
Tourer

Not all 1%er's are the gun toting, drug dealing, weapon smugglingP.O.S. that they are made out to be in movies & books. Being a cop I've dealt when some. While some do live that lifestyle, there are others that work a regular job, have families they take care of and live the life of a law abiding citizen. And will bend over backwards to help a fellow biker"gang brother" (for lack of a betterphrase) or not.

So before jumping to conclusions know the facts first. Could be a rival gang was in a cage saw them on their bikes w/ their colors on and decided to take action, might not even be a rival motorcycle gang...there are other gangs out there too. I can tell you this, the Bloods Street gang do not like bikers or who they hang around with (around me anyway).

As far as I'm concerned it's R.I.P. to a fellow brother biker.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:31 PM
monsterdeluxe
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

Now there's one less drug dearler on the street. Don't look for tears on my cheek.
Not all of them are drug dealers. Either way, he didn't deserve to go down while cruising down the road.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member

Cop or not, you're trying to sprinkle fairy dust on what you know is the truth. The territory these scumballs fight over is their drug sales area. If you're a cop and don't know that, then you need to look into the history of these fine citizens. Nope still no tears.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Bobby Joe
Cruiser

Agree with Japel, You guys that made the comment "no tears on my cheek" are out a line and I agree with callin you on it. You have no idea if this guy ever did anything wrong in his life, your just willing to judge him cause of the colors he wears. That ain't right it just aint right. one of the codes to being a real biker is to care about you rfellow bikers and you don't fit the profile. This guy probably left a wife and kids and I'm sure a number of good friends and I for one feel for them. So rest in piece brother and pay no heed to the stupid people that own a motorcycles and try to play the part of a biker.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:40 PM
japel
Tourer

I took an oath to protect the innocent and apprehend the suspected guilty. Until Isee the facts I do not assume anything. I know how I look out on the road sometimes while riding. I don't always look like the fine upstanding citizen. I've been stranded on the side of the road only to be assisted by a HA member. He pulled out some tools and took a part off his bike so I could continue on my ride without having to get my trailer. It was nothing more than a shifter problem but still. So as I said before, they are willing to bend over backwards for a biker...member or not. Since that day I told myself I wouldn't judge them till I know the facts.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Alias
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cop or not, you're trying to sprinkle fairy dust on what you know is the truth. The territory these scumballs fight over is their drug sales area. If you're a cop and don't know that, then you need to look into the history of these fine citizens. Nope still no tears.
Wow, not only do you stereotype, but you're a racist also.

I didn't realize that you knew the business that this person was in. Just because he rode with the HA's does not mean he was dealing drugs or even used drugs, yet you believe he does just because of the way he dresses in the friends he chooses.

I sure hope you don't ride a Harley, because then everyone will think that you're a drug dealing piece of crap instead of just an idiot.

You're a real piece of work there Buck-O.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:48 PM
ken01976
Road Master

I don't give a rat's a$$ what you say about me while I'm alive or when I bite the dust and I don't give a rat's a$$ what mode of transportation this guy chose. Biker or not, he joined a group that is known worldwide for being drug pushing bastards that we are better off without.
By that reasoning, all Christians are evil because of the inquisition. I'll not judge a group but I have no problem labeling someone such as yourself as a ignorant b@stard...[sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Quick Reply: Hells Angel Shot