General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My fatboy came in but theres a problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 02:05 PM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My fatboy came in but theres a problem

Chris,

I have your back on this one you didn't ask for the money they gave it to you for your hard work for our country. Happy Veteran to all the veterans. Also I don't see how anyone can have anything negative to say to our troops.

P.S. Thank you to Traveler for your work!

Old 11-11-2005, 03:14 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: blkrk

Where were you gonna ride it anyway , on the aircraft carrier ?
Nope, I serve on a Destroyer pictured in my avitar, which so happen to be the work horses of the navy.

Tell me please , who gives anyone the right to declare war on anybody else ?
I really dont know, I have never declared war on anyone, in fact, I dont think anyone in the US military has every declared a war.

What are you protecting , and who are you protecting me from ?
If I have to answer that then you are truely a naive person.

In a way ,I can understand your mentality , a mentality you've been trained to have as something neccessary , a mentality that "justifies" evil by turning it into something everybody should share and cherrish as a highly spiritual accomplishment. Like some form of religion I suppose ! Use your brain before making any other delusional comments , even though if I were you I would refrain myself from any furher embarrassement.
Well as far as my mentality goes, I think that your about the only person who dissagrees with it thus far. There for I could only conclude that your the only one making "delusional comments" but to keep it fair, I am neither a psychologist or a psychiatrist. The only person that is really embarrassing themselves is you, you keep changing your comments to try to be in the right and it just keeps backfireing.

Thank you everyone for you comments and your well wishes it is greatly appreciated. Also thank you everyone who has wished me a happy Vetterans Day.

Chris

Old 11-11-2005, 03:26 PM
h60mech
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris, I was law enforcement prior to service. I feel your pain. I too am Navy and know the let downs of the DFAS system. I supervised a guy who didn't get his bonus for six weeks. I hope this doesn't happen to you. Check with your DK on the ship if you haven't already. Maybe he can give you some insight on where the hold up is. When you do take delivery. Ride, ride, ride and then ride again. As for Cal, AKA: blkrk.. I am not going into politics due to this is not the time or place. But I will ask...are you an American? Do you believe in Freedom? Who gave you that freedom? What is today?

Oh yea one last thing. Should you want the last word. Think about all the victims, sons, daughters, mothers and fathers of 9/11. What if it were one of yours? I think maybe you'll just look for the compensation check HUH?

Old 11-11-2005, 03:45 PM
brohrs
Road Captain

This forum is not for throwing stones at each other. We are here because we love to ride our bikes and want to share our bike love with others.

Old 11-11-2005, 05:01 PM
blkrk
Intermediate

Yes it is , moron , but not to people like you.

p.s., since you're so big on vocabulary, "realise" is not a word.
[/quote]

Old 11-11-2005, 05:27 PM
blkrk
Intermediate

A quote from John Wayne, "words are what men live by."

That is very deep indeed ! . You are quoting a man that changed his name , a man who for the most part starred in movies depicting violence - even though he was portraing "the good guy" , and who on top of everything else once said ; "I truly believe there was nothing wrong with the white men taking over indian teritory ."

Old 11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Gerard
Road Master

ORIGINAL: blkrk

A quote from John Wayne, "words are what men live by."

That is very deep indeed ! . You are quoting a man that changed his name , a man who for the most part starred in movies depicting violence - even though he was portraing "the good guy" , and who on top of everything else once said ; "I truly believe there was nothing wrong with the white men taking over indian teritory ."

Ummmmm.....teritory is not a word either Einstein. Go away troll!

Old 11-11-2005, 08:55 PM
pilot1996
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 6 Posts

Sad...

blkrk is banned...name calling, he started it, and continued to stir the pot. A simple, "sorry, I misuderstood" would have solved the problem. He didn't, and I won't have it on this forum.

For the record, Sonar_Chris you've been warned. While I emphathize with you (I too happen to be waiting on a sizable bonus), need you to "turn the cheek" a little when it comes to the forum and not lower yourself to someone elses level.

Let's all go back to getting along

Mac

Old 11-11-2005, 09:19 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No problem Pilot, wont happen again, and thanks for understanding.

Chris

Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Motosurf
Cruiser

Chris,
As a Retired CDR and F/A-18 pilot and now Commercial Airline Captain, Thank You and all Veterans for your service. You deserve that bonus and it will come, and congrats on the new harley!
To all the civilian post flamers out there, Navy Enlisted personnel on Sea Duty sometimes work 12-16 hour days out there with no overtime, and are underpaid as well compared to the same job decription as their civilian counterparts. Yes, they do it for honor and patriotic ideals, however the erosion of benefits requires military members to rely more on the civilian commercial sectors for housing, transportation and miscellaneous services. Additionally, separation from family and friends is something money will not replace. So, Chris and with his bonus and regular pay still make him underpaid in my estimation, so a new Harley is the minimum reward he deserves.

Happy Veterans Day!

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

'06 Harley street Bob
'00 KTM 380sx

Quick Reply: My fatboy came in but theres a problem