General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Muller Power Clutch

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 02:30 PM
SDozier
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Muller Power Clutch

I installed the Muller Power Clutch this week. It made the clutch lever much easier to pull in. Not sure if it reached the forty percent reduction level but much eassier pull.

I get botox injections in my left hand (weakens left hand) about once each 3 months and the Muller Power clutch made it much easier to pull the clutch in.

SUP

The following users liked this post:
LoneWoolf (09-06-2021)
Old 09-04-2021, 07:01 PM
VAFish
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 3,207 Likes on 1,655 Posts

I put on on my Sportster, loved it in combination with some Kuryakin adjustable levers.

Wish I could get that combination on my Ultra Classic.

Old 09-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Dutch66
Cruiser
Received 320 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by SDozier
I installed the Muller Power Clutch this week. It made the clutch lever much easier to pull in. Not sure if it reached the forty percent reduction level but much eassier pull.

I get botox injections in my left hand (weakens left hand) about once each 3 months and the Muller Power clutch made it much easier to pull the clutch in.

SUP
If you combine it with a AIM centrifugal clutch pressure plate you can pull your clutch with your pinky. Done several cable operated clutches that way with grate results. It is only a bit more sensitive to get the correct friction point

Old 09-05-2021, 08:59 PM
pyuchem
Road Warrior
Received 1,024 Likes on 502 Posts

Originally Posted by VAFish
I put on on my Sportster, loved it in combination with some Kuryakin adjustable levers.

Wish I could get that combination on my Ultra Classic.
I have Mueller hydro clutch along with Oberon adjustable clutch. Mueller and other hydro clutch makers don't recommend using adjustable clutch. I've 8 settings on clutch lever (setting1 is closest and 8 is farthest from the grip), I was comfortable at setting 4 but that does not go well with Mueller. I'm at setting 6 and so far it looks like it's working for me. When I first installed it I noticed there was some grinding when shifting gears. I took it to indy who re-bled my clutch and I feel it helped a little bit. I read somewhere that softbrake guy is going to build a lever that is 3/4 closer to grip and will go with hydro clutches.
There is guy in touring section that has Mueller hydro clutch along with adjustable clutch and his is working fine at setting 4.