General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer Refused to Sell Me a Bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 03:23 PM
DesertBum
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dealer Refused to Sell Me a Bike

I've got a strange one along the same lines. G/F was looking for a helmet to match the bike. It was a HD branded helmet of course.
Nobody had one local, but one of the shops gave me the names of HD shops that showed them in inventory. I contacted a shop in NY an confirmed that they had the one in the size that I was looking for. I then asked them if they would ship it to me, which the woman said that would be "no problem".
I gave her my name and address, when she heard that I lived in AZ she was puzzled. Said that she wouldn't sell it to me because they want to keep it for their customers. I said 2 minutes ago that you said that it wouldn't be a problem shipping it to me. She said that is before she found out that I didn't live in NY. I asked to speak to the store mgr.and her reply was that he wasn't in.
I told her what she could do with her helmet.
Ended up getting one off ebay for cheaper anyways.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dealer Refused to Sell Me a Bike

ORIGINAL: Fandango6
think about that time you saw a couple in a restaurant that complainednothing was right, the food, the service and they end up leaving without paying, free voucher for next visit and didn't tip the waitress. Course they ate the food. Just an example I've seen more than once.
Hey, you've seen my sister-in-law!!!