General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gang Rape Reported at Washington Bike Rally

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 708 Likes on 340 Posts
Default RE: Gang Rape Reported at Washington Bike Rally

ORIGINAL: japel

This is a shame. I feel very bad for her. It's incidents like this that give all bikers a bad name and all of us get put into that 1%'er personality.
You are a f&ckin ahole. I'd be with my 1% buddies before you anyday.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 PM
06Heritage
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a shame. I feel very bad for her. It's incidents like this that give all bikers a bad name and all of us get put into that 1%'er personality.
Man you really opened up a can of worms.[:'(][8D]
And i have to agree...you are an A-hole.

Old 07-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Y2K
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,296 Likes on 1,406 Posts

Well this is really bad,hope the girl was telling the truth and not giving us all a black eye with a lie.
It's way to close to home for me but I wasn't at this one,been to local abate rallys before and there are a lot of 1% patched riders as well as independants and all other types of riders on all makes of bikes.
I'd be very surprised to find out it was any patched 1%s,embarasing the club and bringing on the heat would be very bad form and cause for big trouble within the ranks I would expect.
The 1% bikers I know or have met pretty much have it together,there are a few that are out there however.
I've seen some very unsavory characters at some of these events that would likely not make it in an MC 1% club,some of the locals here fit that bill and I wouldn't trust them any further than I could throw them.
I truely hope the truth comes out and whoever is to blame for whatever happend pays for it.

Old 07-26-2007, 12:01 AM
vertigo14
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I really don't think he meant the rapists were 1%ers.... just that the story about the rape(on the news) to others(anyone) will make "all bikers" seem like they are bad..."1%ers"...

Maybe I am wrong...about what he ment.

Like that guy who posted to day he laid it down from a illegal making a left turn in front of him.. the "I was just looking at my ipod sorry dude.." then the soccer mom comes out and says that the biker is a bad guy(the one whom almost got run over).....etc...

Other than that... I hope they catch them sick ****s who raped this woman.. or any woman or anyone/thing.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Nadil
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: vertigo14

I really don't think he meant the rapists were 1%ers.... just that the story about the rape(on the news) to others(anyone) will make "all bikers" seem like they are bad..."1%ers"...

Like that guy who posted to day he laid it down from a illegal making a left turn in front of him.. the "I was just looking at my ipod sorry dude.." then the soccer mom comes out and says that the biker is a bad guy(the one whom almost got run over).....etc...

Other than that... I hope they catch them sick ****s who raped this woman.. or any woman or anyone/thing.

Agree with vertigo. I didn't read it to him saying "it was 1%ers as rapists" at all. Btw, why is everyone here so damn defendent on the 1%ers?It ain't like they are all friggin' "choir boys".

Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't think the whole story has been told. Not all the facts have been reported.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:08 PM
japel
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Nadil

ORIGINAL: vertigo14

Agree with vertigo. I didn't read it to him saying "it was 1%ers as rapists" at all. Btw, why is everyone here so damn defendent on the 1%ers?It ain't like they are all friggin' "choir boys".
I'm sorry to those who think I'm an A-hole. A few guys realized what I was saying. I am in no way saying that a member of any club or organization committed this horrid offense against this poor woman. All I am saying is because this happened at a MC event that those not in the biker community will associate it as a 1%'er crime and not as an individual. I know people that are involved in clubs here that consider themselves 1%'ers who are very reputable and fine people. Just saying that people will lump us in a whole because of the steroetype.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:19 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I understood what you were getting at and agree with you 100%

Old 07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
japel
Tourer

I apologize if I was misunderstood. Maybe I should have elaborated more to help clarify. I was in a rush earlier, but still wanted to comment. Lesson learned. That's the problem with posting as opposed to talking in a group of people, sometimes the meaning gets lost or misunderstood.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:22 PM
darkside
Banned

I apologize if I was misunderstood. Maybe I should have elaborated more to help clarify. I was in a rush earlier, but still wanted to comment. Lesson learned. That's the problem with posting as opposed to talking in a group of people, sometimes the meaning gets lost or misunderstood.
That said, I apologize for misunderstanding you and saying dumb **** myself.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: Gang Rape Reported at Washington Bike Rally