General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People sitting on your bike without asking.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2020 | 11:01 AM
son of the hounds
Grand HDF Member

I've seen mean drunks, but I've never seen a drunk get on someone else's bike. I'd take it personally. I just don't know how far I'd go, outside of getting in his face.

Closest experience was in Zion. Crowded parking lot and I had to pee. When I came out and looked across the parking lot, two Chinese women and a man were fawning all over the bike taking photos. No sitting, but touching, posing.

I immediately arrived, saw they spoke no English and were embarrassed. I took the hand of one of the middle aged ladies and led and offered her to sit on the bike. Fearful, as she was scared, but then the other lady started speaking, joyfully. Soon, the camera toting man was taking photos of both the woman on the bikes. I never saw people have so much fun, forget Zion, to them I was the biker of their fantasies.

Finally, the man indicated he would like an opportunity to sit on the bike and have his photo taken. I had never seen people so excited. When I left, I could just imagine the stories they told when they got home.

I could have handled it two ways. It made me feel good the way I handled this as I rode off, them waving with both hands like family you had not seen for years. As I walked down, I knew I had a choice. Probably a good thing I had peed and had to walk across the parking lot. Those few minutes gave me time to think.

The following 8 users liked this post by son of the hounds:
BikerPepe` (02-12-2020), Chicago_FJR (02-12-2020), crazytown (02-13-2020), fxdup (02-11-2020), piper59 (02-12-2020), soldierbot (02-11-2020), Super Glidester (02-11-2020), Uncle G. (02-19-2020) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 02-09-2020 | 11:33 AM
F150HD
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by son of the hounds
I've seen mean drunks, but I've never seen a drunk get on someone else's bike. I'd take it personally. I just don't know how far I'd go, outside of getting in his face.

Closest experience was in Zion. Crowded parking lot and I had to pee. When I came out and looked across the parking lot, two Chinese women and a man were fawning all over the bike taking photos. No sitting, but touching, posing.

I immediately arrived, saw they spoke no English and were embarrassed. I took the hand of one of the middle aged ladies and led and offered her to sit on the bike. Fearful, as she was scared, but then the other lady started speaking, joyfully. Soon, the camera toting man was taking photos of both the woman on the bikes. I never saw people have so much fun, forget Zion, to them I was the biker of their fantasies.

Finally, the man indicated he would like an opportunity to sit on the bike and have his photo taken. I had never seen people so excited. When I left, I could just imagine the stories they told when they got home.

I could have handled it two ways. It made me feel good the way I handled this as I rode off, them waving with both hands like family you had not seen for years. As I walked down, I knew I had a choice. Probably a good thing I had peed and had to walk across the parking lot. Those few minutes gave me time to think.
+1 Good for you, good response. its very situation specific.

The following users liked this post:
Chicago_FJR (02-12-2020)
Old 02-09-2020 | 11:34 AM
F150HD
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Long lonesome highwayman
I've seen a hot chick sit on my bike plenty of times if I park my Sportster someplace. Once it was 2 hot chicks. It doesn't matter though if I have an issue with it or not, because before I can say anything to them I wake up.
well, hope it happens when you're awake next time.

Old 02-09-2020 | 12:29 PM
IBE
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Originally Posted by LoneBone
I have seen some **** go down in Liberty City, near Miami Metro/Dade Co. when I lived down there. Had a big black feller worked on my labor crew. Name was Zeke. He missed his ride one day so I took him home. We stopped at a red light, and he said "this is fine boss', and got out of my truck. Drug dealer standing on a corner and while I'm waiting on the light I see Zeke pull a gun, which I didn't know he had, rob the drug dealer and take off running. Came to work the next day like nothing was wrong. In his crazy *** world, robbing a drug dealer was as normal to him as you and I eating breakfast in the morning. He didn't think nothing of it.....

yep liberty city is some bad **** man. dont ever get caught there after dark i promise you wont make it out. its really bad. i remember when they had the riots there i think its was in the mid 70's and people were getting shot all the time. even up in the late 80's if you got off the interstate they would bump your car from behind and when you got out of your car thy would pull guns and rob you and take the car. thats when all car rentals in FL had to change the tags on the rental cars and could not display there logo on them it was that bad. vacationers were getting robbed every day and some shot and killed. they had people on the roads taking pot shots at the cars

Old 02-09-2020 | 02:09 PM
westay
Road Master

i had a custom bmc chopper. was parked at a restaurant. looked out saw a Mexican biotch putting her kid on it like its a kiddie ride at kmart. got there quick told her to get her kid off. of course whilst doing that the kid dragged his freakin boots over the rear fender,paint job. plus had big prints on top of the chrome primary where he stood on it. ****in biotch acted like she didn't understand English of course. of course now the kid will think its ok to do this again since the biotch put him on the bike

tar_snake (02-11-2020)
Old 02-09-2020 | 03:29 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by nevada72
Wow - that's crazy Jack. Just like going to the 7-11 for that guy.

At least he didn't have to choke a bitch.

https://youtu.be/X-zSJljpKNc
That skit is in the top 5 all time......

nevada72 (02-09-2020)
Old 02-10-2020 | 07:55 PM
Long lonesome highwayman
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by F150HD
well, hope it happens when you're awake next time.
Sorry, it was mean as a joke, apparently not a very good one.

Old 02-11-2020 | 08:12 AM
harley peter
Cruiser

Originally Posted by CaffeineBuzz
Doubt the story is true. It’s a very common ‘biker’ fantasy. I call bullshit.
I've seen it happen, even to an Angel's bike. Drunk broad climbing on board. THey got a way with it but it was funny as hell watching the guys with once they realized whose bike it was. Contrary to the stereotype, he let them get away with it too.

Should be classed under the same law as property invasion.

Which, btw, what is the law if you come back and find someone sitting in your car or truck?

Old 02-11-2020 | 08:19 AM
Bubba Zanetti
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by harley peter
I've seen it happen, even to an Angel's bike. Drunk broad climbing on board. THey got a way with it but it was funny as hell watching the guys with once they realized whose bike it was. Contrary to the stereotype, he let them get away with it too.

Should be classed under the same law as property invasion.

Which, btw, what is the law if you come back and find someone sitting in your car or truck?
I follow the "***, grass, or gas" law.

Old 02-11-2020 | 01:01 PM
westay
Road Master
Default not good

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
yeah, don't get caught in east st.louis. its nothin but baaaaaaaad news. [ which is where this scene is supposed to be]

Quick Reply: People sitting on your bike without asking.