General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People sitting on your bike without asking.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2020 | 10:26 PM
Aitch
Tourer
The following 2 users liked this post by Aitch:
MXJunky (07-30-2023), tar_snake (02-11-2020)
Old 02-09-2020 | 12:18 AM
SirHarley
Road Warrior
Veteran: Marine Corp

Anything can happen anywhere at anytime....you are always safe, until you're not...

Old 02-09-2020 | 01:38 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by TUCCI
yup everyone would have expected it. He would have a muzzle print on his forehead from my sidearm. $hit like that will get you killed.
Man, I have walked this earth more than half of my life legally armed, and have come across a lot of bad human behavior. This would not be an instance for me to put the 1911 to a dude's head.

Old 02-09-2020 | 06:50 AM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by nevada72
Well if you're claiming Detroit Larry, you may just win.

I had no idea Springfield was that bad. I did one hospital there, can't even remember the name. But I stayed by the highway so no big deal. I've been making it a gas stop on the way to the Ozarks forever. Just goes to show, you never can tell.

I also had some projects in Baltimore. I walked around by the waterfront at night. Had no issues. But I could see it had potential. Fortunately it was raining cats and dogs so the criminals were sitting that night out I think.
I have seen some **** go down in Liberty City, near Miami Metro/Dade Co. when I lived down there. Had a big black feller worked on my labor crew. Name was Zeke. He missed his ride one day so I took him home. We stopped at a red light, and he said "this is fine boss', and got out of my truck. Drug dealer standing on a corner and while I'm waiting on the light I see Zeke pull a gun, which I didn't know he had, rob the drug dealer and take off running. Came to work the next day like nothing was wrong. In his crazy *** world, robbing a drug dealer was as normal to him as you and I eating breakfast in the morning. He didn't think nothing of it.....

Old 02-09-2020 | 09:14 AM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by LoneBone
I have seen some **** go down in Liberty City, near Miami Metro/Dade Co. when I lived down there. Had a big black feller worked on my labor crew. Name was Zeke. He missed his ride one day so I took him home. We stopped at a red light, and he said "this is fine boss', and got out of my truck. Drug dealer standing on a corner and while I'm waiting on the light I see Zeke pull a gun, which I didn't know he had, rob the drug dealer and take off running. Came to work the next day like nothing was wrong. In his crazy *** world, robbing a drug dealer was as normal to him as you and I eating breakfast in the morning. He didn't think nothing of it.....
Wow - that's crazy Jack. Just like going to the 7-11 for that guy.

At least he didn't have to choke a bitch.

The following users liked this post:
MXJunky (07-30-2023)
Old 02-09-2020 | 09:24 AM
krabun
Cruiser

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
Not even in the top 10, and hasn't been for a while.

So they’re 12th out of how many American cities???.... still in the top 1% which is pretty shitty.

Old 02-09-2020 | 09:29 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
You remember the scene in the Chevy Chase movie where he gets his family lost in the hood in his station wagon. That was me in St. Louis, except it was real. I just kept the windows up and kept moving. I made damn sure I knew where I was going after that.

Old 02-09-2020 | 10:19 AM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member

...but all of these bad areas are our fault- not theres!!

Lolol

Old 02-09-2020 | 10:23 AM
jcr1800
Tourer

Originally Posted by CaffeineBuzz
Doubt the story is true. It’s a very common ‘biker’ fantasy. I call bullshit.
Guess the guys with me can explain my common biker fantasy to you. Have a great day! Geez people!

Old 02-09-2020 | 10:32 AM
jcr1800
Tourer

Nothing to do with bikes. But looking for a jobsite in Miami back in the heyday of coke and crack i got lost in Little Havanna. Literally all street signs are in Spanish. Chickens and goats in the streets! Never been so happy to see a cop in my life. They were like you know we ront come in hear unless its 2 cars and never at night!! They told me to follow them out. Couldnt have been happier to comply.

Quick Reply: People sitting on your bike without asking.