General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parking your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 06:17 PM
cdog
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parking your bike?

ORIGINAL: tga

I have a lot of friends and family that shop at Wal-Mart. They are definitely not scraping the bottom of the barrel and are as honest as the day is long. Parking lot "hit and runs" happen everywhere from Wal-Mart to the ritziest malls...
Agreed it can happen anywhere --BUT Wal-Mart sucks in the worst people on the face of the planet like a vortex. I went to one recently and felt lucky to get out of there without a) being stabbed and b) catching Hepatitis.

That place is the WORST shopping experience known to man this side of aBaltic back-alley sex change clinic...

Old 07-16-2007, 07:06 PM
FKNDLX
Banned

I think it's just this whole area, I read the post and had the same opinion of the wal-mart at 49 & 485 in Charlotte. I though there has to be a reason there are so many of these LBG's (new term learned in Gettysburg) (LBG= little brown guys)
The illegals are all over, I guess we all think for some reason they just live in our area, next time your away from home take a look around, we are about to be out numbered. I know in the beginnning this country was started by people from all over, but that was 200+ friggen years ago.
Rule #1 to even try to get a green card you must be able to speak english.

Sorry to crap on your thread, thins just hit a nerve.

ORIGINAL: orangecrush

ORIGINAL: blkdimon8

Most dangerousWalmart to park your bike is the oneat El Paso, Tx, border town bunch of illegals and visitors from Mexico with no insurance. Hit-N-Git is their motto and if you catch them, cops can't help you unless you beat their a$$ and then they'll try to sue you. That place really sucked, the only redeeming quality was that, so did the mamacita's.
I assure you that your Walmart in El Paso has no where near the illegal Mexicans that we have in Monroe, NC.

They call Monroe, "little Mexico"... I have no problem with Mexicans, I just want them to speak english, have insurance and pay taxes.

After all, I do.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:17 PM
mistermooster
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cdog

ORIGINAL: tga

I have a lot of friends and family that shop at Wal-Mart. They are definitely not scraping the bottom of the barrel and are as honest as the day is long. Parking lot "hit and runs" happen everywhere from Wal-Mart to the ritziest malls...
Agreed it can happen anywhere --BUT Wal-Mart sucks in the worst people on the face of the planet like a vortex. I went to one recently and felt lucky to get out of there without a) being stabbed and b) catching Hepatitis.

That place is the WORST shopping experience known to man this side of aBaltic back-alley sex change clinic...
Why were you in a Baltic back-alley sex change clinic? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just askin'.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:48 PM
fbhawg
Tourer

You can be as plotically correct as you want but I'm up in Minnesota where there aren't a lot of LBG's and Wall Mart is still the dirtiest,filthiest store around. I swear they are trying to pave their lot and seed their grass with cigarette buts! You keep buying there and you will be working there someday.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:51 PM
fbhawg
Tourer

I guess thats a bad spelling for politically.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Draggin S
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well,

Just saw a bike get knocked over Sunday out by the lake......it was a place a lot of bikes usually park and it was a VAN........imagine that......I don't think I've ever seen a van that was more than two weeks old without a dent in the back end of it......the guy was trying to get out of theparking lot and started backing up getting close to a line of bikes and we started yelling and going towards him to stop him but he backed up again for one more try and nailed a softail.....then he turned and started out of the parking lot......

by then me and another guy were almost to his door and his wife saw us yelling and waving and he stopped and backed up and got out and DENIED EVERYTHING.....with the bike laying right there on the ground where he just backed up.....he ended up giving the owner his insurance etc., the whole time saying call the police he didn't do it......right......it was in a private parking lot.....I think that the guy that owned the bike worked at one of the local dealerships but he had just put on a high-dollar air cleaner and system but it escaped damage......

the guy with the van was with his buddy with a restored red '65 Corvette......I bet his buddy would have wailed if a bike would have scratched the side of his vette and tried to take off......probably the guys dad in the van.........if the guy with the hit bike would have been parked another 4 feet up and another two feet to the right, it would have gone over on MY bike and started about a five bike chain reaction....that would have really been bad......that's when I went home...........