General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

would you use the ROCKER C for two up riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Nadil
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: would you use the ROCKER C for two up riding

IMO the Rocker in general is a solo only bike and should be used as such. The addition of the b*tch seat just made it ugly.

Old 07-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member
Received 125 Likes on 50 Posts

ORIGINAL: Nadil

IMO the Rocker in general is a solo only bike and should be used as such. The addition of the b*tch seat just made it ugly.
It doesn't have the passenger portion of the seat attached unless you pull it out from where it's hidden underneath the solo seat.No matter what you think of the way it looks,no one has to see it unless it's being used.I think that option on a solo style bike is a huge plus and I'll take that every time over not having a choice at all.

The Rocker wasn't built for 2 up riding,but hell yes I'd use it....

Old 07-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Nadil
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: X TRAIN

It doesn't have the passenger portion of the seat attached unless you pull it out from where it's hidden underneath the solo seat.No matter what you think of the way it looks,no one has to see it unless it's being used.I think that option on a solo style bike is a huge plus and I'll take that every time over not having a choice at all.

Then why have the Rocker C version??? Actually after looking at the pics again, it isn't all hidden. The bracket that connects to the passenger seat is quite visible on HD website. Again I prefer Solo ONLY.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:16 AM
RandyNC
Tourer

Some hardcore..some narrow minded...

guess some don't like change...

Old 07-15-2007, 07:13 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Maybe you didn't see the "touring" seat
Now come on, you have to admit, that^ looks silly. IMHO

Old 07-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member

ORIGINAL: IAMSWUTIAMS

Maybe you didn't see the "touring" seat
Now come on, you have to admit, that^ looks silly. IMHO
Most 2 up seating is goofy looking,I'll take the Rocker's 2 up configuration over this monstrosity,but you see 'em everywhere:

Old 07-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Camacho
6th Gear

From what I saw in the web it looks different and it might be strong enough for a 100 lb chick... Now that I am stuck here in Korea riding my HOG the gilrs here are only about that (100 lbs). So why not. But of course going solo is not a bad choice... I'll have to see it in person for me to say for sure...

Old 07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member

Then why have the Rocker C version??? Actually after looking at the pics again, it isn't all hidden. The bracket that connects to the passenger seat is quite visible on HD website. Again I prefer Solo ONLY.
Understand,hey you have to go with what you like... I'd prefer to be able to have the ability to carry a passenger if I need to.Most riders don't like to talk negatively about another rider's bike even though half the mods most guys do look like crap.But anything theMoCo trys is an easy target to biatch about....

Old 07-15-2007, 10:40 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Camacho

From what I saw in the web it looks different and it might be strong enough for a 100 lb chick... Now that I am stuck here in Korea riding my HOG the gilrs here are only about that (100 lbs). So why not. But of course going solo is not a bad choice... I'll have to see it in person for me to say for sure...
Not only would she have to be a 100 lb chick but also no more then 3' tall otherwise she is going to catch a lot bugs in her mouth. Actually that's a good thing because then she would keep her trap shut.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:00 AM
skater69
Cruiser

2 up? Forget about it. As a solo ride? Hell yes. I think the bike is hot looking but I think that lame passenger seat thingie tucks inside so you don't have to see it while not in use which should be never.

Quick Reply: would you use the ROCKER C for two up riding