Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grade "A" Dealership

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 06:42 AM
shoptroll
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grade "A" Dealership

Let's hear about some top notch dealerships out there. We run across lotsa threads about bad service and price gouging so let's give a shout out to the good guys!
My home base is Ironvalley HD in Manheim, PA.
Price is MSRP and freight and prep are as low as I've seen and are included on the sticker which is great if you've ever been shocked to find out the bike is gona be $750 more than the tag in the showroom lists. Events are regular, entertaining, and well run. Service department is great and real friendly and they don't try to stiff you on warranty issues. Also, the clothing and acces. selection is first rate. The best thing about IVHD is, it's run by riders, for riders.

Old 07-04-2007, 06:46 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Grade "A" Dealership

Barstows Chevrolette

Old 07-04-2007, 06:50 AM
thelawdoc
Tourer

Brooklyn Harley Davidson -Been using them for a year now, since I got my bike from them. Nothing is cheap with hd, but at least these guys are honest. And, for what its worth, they remember you, your name and your bike. No bs on warranty issues. The owner, 'Junior' is a helluva guy and accessible, which is more important to me than anything else.

Old 07-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

LONGHORN HD in Grand Prairie TX

Old 07-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Snowgirl24
Cruiser

McHenry Harley in McHenry Illinois!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2007, 09:09 AM
JeepMaker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Theils Wheels, Upper Sandusky Ohio.
MSRP, NO freight or dealer prep. Treat you like family.

Old 07-04-2007, 11:23 AM
jedsporty883
Tourer

Smoky Mountain H-D has been a very positive experience for us. We both test rode our bikes before we bought them, the salesmen are friendly and not pushy. I have no complaints with the service dept. The owner's office is right there surrounded by glass, so if anyone wanted to see him, I'd say he is very accessible. We were there this past Saturday evening for their All American weekend celebration. The band was great. Probably 800 or so people were there. We had never stayed there after the band finished before. A few bikers smoked their tires , including the owner of SMH-D. Every time we have been there we have had fun. His new dealership in Pigeon Forge is under construction now.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:55 PM
robrm250
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rocket City Harley Davidson, service department best I have ever dealt with in 24 yrs of riding non Harley brands.I bought mine used from individual so my first experience was I brought it in no appoitment on tuesday at lunch,very busy, I tell the service advisor my problem he actually walks out and duplicates it and says he will call me.I can say that I have had 2 other brand bikes that was just as expensive and usually 2wks later I am calling getting the run around,by the 3wk mark I am usually getting it back.I was shocked that the next day at 1:00pm when I got a call and they told me it was fixed.I went to pick it up shocked again its clean and shinny!!!then they told me it was no charged because they suspect whatever dealer put the black forks on didn't tighten the head bolt on triple clamp right,he said he doubted a individaul would have done it so he goodwilled it.I have since spent about $1000.00 in parts with them and in a thousand miles will bring it in for service,if it still goes well I will be talking the wife into a Buell Ullysses for a second bike.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:34 PM
WRAITH
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Barne's Harley-Davidson in Langley B.C. Canada.Exellent service in all departments.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:52 PM
ChromeJunkie
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,184 Likes on 1,825 Posts

Legacy Harley Davidson in Odessa, Tx
These folks have treated me right since day one.I can walk in and everyone there greets me by name. Service dept is fair and honest, at least to me, but there are only 3 mechanics there I will let touch my bike. Labor rate isn't too bad at $60/hr, even tho its more than I want to pay

Quick Reply: Grade "A" Dealership