General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Sh*thead!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007 | 11:35 AM
Tom Ricci
|
Tourer
Default Hey Sh*thead!

You're probably not reading this post since you ride a rice rocket but I wanted to let you know I was watching out for you yesterday. When you passed me on the right going at least 30 mph faster than the posted limit, weaved in and out between several cars and then did your 200 yard power wheelie in the midst of highway traffic, I slowed way down and in so doing, slowed the traffic both behind and aside of me so that when you either crashed, spilled or were run into by one of the cager's you pissed off by cutting in front of them we all would have had time to stop and collect your bodyparts not to mention what would have been left of your bike. Bad enough you did this once but you continued to do it again and again 'til I thankfully lost sight of you. I wish no ill will an any biker but I gotta tell you, keep it up and you'll be another statistic. You may not even be IN an accident but you're bound to cause one. Smarten up!

Old 07-02-2007 | 11:37 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: Hey Sh*thead!

wheeeewww!!!!
I thought at first this post was for me,,,
I was at a wedding this weekend, no bike

Old 07-02-2007 | 12:05 PM
JollyRogers
Road Master

See it all the time around town and out on I95. It's crazy. Have seen more then my share of the rice rockets down also... Personally have been on the scene or witnessed 3 wrecks this year, all do to speed and/or inability to control their scoot at said speed. Other thing is... our loud pipes are bad??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot... that screaming rice is painful to the ears!

Old 07-02-2007 | 12:06 PM
FACTION95
Road Master

Is this some sort of rant? First time ever seeing a Sport Bike?

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:05 PM
chambeaux1
Tourer

I agree people that ride like that are sh#theads and we've all seen them. I worry about the poor schlub that hits him. It will stick with him for life.

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:18 PM
bone2
Tourer

Is there some sort of rice rocket forum this could be posted on?

.................................................. .................could those guys read?

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:20 PM
bosnmate
Banned

ORIGINAL: chambeaux1

I agree people that ride like that are sh#theads and we've all seen them. I worry about the poor schlub that hits him. It will stick with him for life.
That's fine as long as it doesn't stick to the front of my truck. [:@]

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:21 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

wheeeewww!!!!
I thought at first this post was for me,,,
I was at a wedding this weekend, no bike
Me too,I thought this post was for you as well

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:31 PM
Tom Ricci
|
Tourer

ORIGINAL: FACTION95

Is this some sort of rant? First time ever seeing a Sport Bike?
No, not a rant but these kids are dropping like flies by their own hand and they think it's everyone around them whose doing them in. OK maybe it is a little bit of a rant but when I see this right beside me IN TRAFFIC I get pissed I guess at their stupidity. Out on the open road with no one around is one thing but Rte 1 in Saugus Mass. is no place for this, it's a death wish. Seen too many friends go down whilst riding normal let alone this idiocy.

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:50 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Tom Ricci

You're probably not reading this post since you ride a rice rocket but I wanted to let you know I was watching out for you yesterday. When you passed me on the right going at least 30 mph faster than the posted limit, weaved in and out between several cars and then did your 200 yard power wheelie in the midst of highway traffic, I slowed way down and in so doing, slowed the traffic both behind and aside of me so that when you either crashed, spilled or were run into by one of the cager's you pissed off by cutting in front of them we all would have had time to stop and collect your bodyparts not to mention what would have been left of your bike. Bad enough you did this once but you continued to do it again and again 'til I thankfully lost sight of you. I wish no ill will an any biker but I gotta tell you, keep it up and you'll be another statistic. You may not even be IN an accident but you're bound to cause one. Smarten up!

I'm way more worried about drunk Harley rider and his wife
that almost took my wife and I out on a two lane Friday night
on our Wing!

Crotch Rocket riders are like cell phone drivers, at least they
are predictable, drunks are not perdictable at all on the road
they'll just kill you in a blink of an eye! [:'(]

I'll take Crotch Rocket riders and cell phone drivers on the road
any day over drunk riders/drivers!

Quick Reply: Hey Sh*thead!