General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Sh*thead!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:58 PM
FLBikerchick
Road Captain
Default RE: Hey Sh*thead!

ORIGINAL: JollyRogers

See it all the time around town and out on I95. It's crazy. Have seen more then my share of the rice rockets down also... Personally have been on the scene or witnessed 3 wrecks this year, all do to speed and/or inability to control their scoot at said speed...
Yes, it's really bad around here, and even worse as you head south toward Miami. And now, the "hot chicks on sportbikes" are getting into the act, as well as the males. I've had idiots on sportbikes pass me on the right while traveling in the right hand lane! F#$ktards...

Old 07-02-2007 | 02:03 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: JollyRogers

See it all the time around town and out on I95. It's crazy. Have seen more then my share of the rice rockets down also... Personally have been on the scene or witnessed 3 wrecks this year, all do to speed and/or inability to control their scoot at said speed. Other thing is... our loud pipes are bad??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot... that screaming rice is painful to the ears!

I'm way more worried about drunk Harley rider and his wife
that almost took my wife and I out on a two lane Friday night
on our Wing!

Crotch Rocket riders are like cell phone drivers, at least they
are predictable, drunks are not perdictable at all on the road
they'll just kill you in a blink of an eye! [:'(]

I'll take Crotch Rocket riders and cell phone drivers on the road
any day over drunk riders/drivers!

Old 07-02-2007 | 02:14 PM
IraqIs4Lovers
Cruiser

original: Tom Ricci

No, not a rant but these kids are dropping like flies by their own hand and they think it's everyone around them whose doing them in. OK maybe it is a little bit of a rant but when I see this right beside me IN TRAFFIC I get pissed I guess at their stupidity. Out on the open road with no one around is one thing but Rte 1 in Saugus Mass. is no place for this, it's a death wish. Seen too many friends go down whilst riding normal let alone this idiocy.
No ****. You're from the Saugus area. I'm from Attleboro. If I see ya around I'll try not to pull any wheelies on my Dyna. I don't need one of these posts about me.

SSG Bailey
07 Super Glide

Old 07-02-2007 | 03:06 PM
Tom Ricci
|
Tourer

[quote]ORIGINAL: IraqIs4Lovers

No, not a rant but these kids are dropping like flies by their own hand and they think it's everyone around them whose doing them in. OK maybe it is a little bit of a rant but when I see this right beside me IN TRAFFIC I get pissed I guess at their stupidity. Out on the open road with no one around is one thing but Rte 1 in Saugus Mass. is no place for this, it's a death wish. Seen too many friends go down whilst riding normal let alone this idiocy.
No ****. You're from the Saugus area. I'm from Attleboro. If I see ya around I'll try not to pull any wheelies on my Dyna. I don't need one of these posts about me.

I'm not from Saugus, I was on my way back from Everett, (Boston Harley is closed on Sundays D'oh!). I'm actually closer to NH. I'm on an Ultra so everyone is passing me! Just trying get guys like this to take it easy in what is an absurdly dangerous situation for themselves and everyone around them. I have nothing against these guys showing off when they're not going to hurt anyone, where I work overlooks a stretch of Rte 95 that is flat, straight and fast and we see these guys doing this all the time and Yeah it's kinda cool but the risk is way lower.

Old 07-02-2007 | 03:08 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: IraqIs4Lovers

SSG Bailey
07 Super Glide

Come on I wanna see that! .............. PLEAZE"

Old 07-02-2007 | 03:53 PM
Yeti
Cruiser

Fatality this weekend on the Garden State Parkway, bike hit the rear bumper of an suv, spun it around and was ejected from the bike. Pronounced dead at the scene. 23 years old. They haven't released any speeds but to spin an suv with a bike took some force. It's just too bad that some people don't live long enough to learn from their mistakes.

Old 07-02-2007 | 05:11 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Yeti

Fatality this weekend on the Garden State Parkway, bike hit the rear bumper of an suv, spun it around and was ejected from the bike. Pronounced dead at the scene. 23 years old. They haven't released any speeds but to spin an suv with a bike took some force. It's just too bad that some people don't live long enough to learn from their mistakes.

Yes it is to bad some don't live long enough to
learn from their mistakes.

In 1974 I was at a red light sitting stoped, 4 lanes
in all directions. All of a sudden a Harley doing
about 100 MPH (according to police) wizzed by
me through the red light. He hit a Lincoln broad
side, his head came off at impact and his bike
went right through the Lincoln's passenger door
all the way to the drivers door killing the two ladies
in the front seat instantly. In the newspaper a few
days later they said the young man was 27 years
old married with two kids. The driver of the Lincoln
was 57 with 3 children and 4 grandchildren. The
passenger in the Lincoln was 44 with 2 kids. The
young man according to blood tests was 3 times the
over the legal limit drunk,plus he had drugs in his
blood also!

There was many,many peoples lives destroyed that
day by one drunk,druged out motorcycle rider! [:'(]

Some days life sucks when people decide that they
can do what they want and to HE!! with everyone
else! [:@]

Old 07-02-2007 | 05:12 PM
rottnutz
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Yeti

Game over man............[X(]

Old 07-02-2007 | 05:54 PM
1of2
"Moderator"

The wife and I were going down the road the other day and coming from the other direction was two crotch rockets with a wheel in the air all the way down the road. If you don't respect the bike you will get hurt.. or worse.

Old 07-03-2007 | 05:19 AM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member

Worst place I have seen these bozo's with a death wish is the Dragon. Theyt pass in blind curves in no passing zones, doing very high rates of speed. I was on the Dragon Sunday, in a cage with my family, and had at least 15 rice rockets fly by, and I was doing the speed limit.

No matter that they have the power to do so, but how about respecting the LAW?? and letting others enjoy thier ride too??
Saw one Ultra with passenger nearly go down trying to get out of these idiots way. Its uneccessary, its stupid, and I hope every last one of them get pulled over by the Law and taken to task for thier actions. Maybe it'll save a few lives..

Quick Reply: Hey Sh*thead!