General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road Guards and Law Enforcement

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 10:30 PM
shredhd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Road Guards and Law Enforcement

hey murph, bill ain't a cop anymore. must have been too hard for him. his profile is as a gas operator. sounds like a pump jockey to me. as for respect, i also give if it is earned. not just because. as for bill, ask him if he would take a hit for a fellow biker,especially one he doesn't know. old riders will always take the hit to protect one of their own. i will without thinking. it is just a reaction. and so will anyone worth riding with. as for kolni, you need to understand what brotherhood is all about. it is not just riding with others, you have more of a responsibility to who is next to you and in your group. the attitude that they are too close is b.s. you are just as responsible to the bikers behind you as you are to the bikers next to you.. if you ride as a group, you need to think as 1. it is probably good that you ride alone, selfish bikers usually get others hurt and then blame them for it. try taking responsibility for that action. maybee people will stand up for you and next to you if they feel you will do the same. as for the rest of this b.s. this is why my crew will never have a problem with new bikers. we avoid the rookies until they can prove that they know how to act. as for LEO's, maybee you should do more to educate the newer riders on the pack mentality of riding and maybee you should spend less time eating donuts and writing tickets and spend your day at intersections keeping bikers from getting cut off. I am done with this forum.i amgoing to find real bikers with areal understanding of what it means to be men and bikers.p.s. don't wave at me anymore because you will probably cause an accident. like my sticker on my helmet says-phuk you- i got enough friends.that is real attitude that can be backed up. profile that!!

Old 07-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Peekaboo Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See ya later pegdragger! [:'(]

Old 07-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: shredhd

as for kolni, you need to understand what brotherhood is all about. it is not just riding with others,
Trust me, I know what brotherhood is all about. And just cause some guy rides a Harley doesn't make him my brother.

it is probably good that you ride alone, selfish bikers usually get others hurt and then blame them for it. try taking responsibility for that action.

How am I the selfish one here? You are the one adocating breaking the law just so your group can stay togther. You are the one advocating you make other people wait while bikers pass, not me.

maybee people will stand up for you and next to you if they feel you will do the same.
I stand up for myself, thanks.

as for the rest of this b.s. this is why my crew will never have a problem with new bikers. we avoid the rookies until they can prove that they know how to act.
Hoiw are these rookies suppossed to act? By ignoring treaffic laws? By throwing marbles at cars? By beating the crap out of someone just cause they cut you off?

I already know how to be an *******, no one needs to teach me anything.

i got enough friends.that is real attitude that can be backed up. profile that!!
[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 07-01-2007, 10:59 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts

I am no longer a cop because I retired with a pension. My gas plant operation job consists of running3 Frame5 GE Turbines at 39,000 HP eachthat compress natural gas to 900 PSIfor shipment in interstate pipelines. There is also an interconnecting steam boiler systemthat produces 600# steam to drive two 15,000 KW generators that put electricity into the grid. So, I guess you are right, I'm just a pump jockey.

Why don't you start posting some of your credentials instead of just giving lip service. You know what we do for a living, how about you??????

Bill

Old 07-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: billnourse You know what we do for a living, how about you??????

Bill
I'm an unemployeed comedian for what it's worth.

I guess no one finds me funny. <sigh>

Old 07-02-2007, 01:03 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

can't we all just get along..........lol.....

Old 07-02-2007, 02:44 AM
Qball
Ultimate HDF Member

Boy I'm at work tonight, eating my donuts, drinking coffee, and hoping Shred's group rides through.

This topic got way off topic.

Old 07-02-2007, 11:31 AM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Kolni

ORIGINAL: billnourse You know what we do for a living, how about you??????

Bill
I'm an unemployeed comedian for what it's worth.

I guess no one finds me funny. <sigh>
now that was funny! [sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 07-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Bassman
Road Master

This thread has more drama than a daytime soap[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 07-02-2007, 02:48 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 709 Likes on 352 Posts

Wow, I hadn't kept up on this thread, turned into quite the "debate". Gotta love those donut jokes, they never get old!

Quick Reply: Road Guards and Law Enforcement