General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some people and their driving

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 12:19 PM
MiniWolf
Received 4,843 Likes on 2,296 Posts

People behave out on roads in ways they never would in their interpersonal relationships with people. A lot of this is because of the anonymity factor and the fact that the interactions happen so quickly and then you are quickly removed from the situation.

But I have to say that, out on the roads, there is the same percentage of clueless, inept, and rude riders as there are drivers. It's just that there are lots more drivers on the road so you obviously see it more frequently.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:09 PM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 16,973 Likes on 8,634 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluesrider.df
, Insane!

Originally Posted by Cowboy Rob
Beat the driver within an inch from his life, rape his wife, urinate on the brat, then go through his wallet and take out enough cash for a nice pancake breakfast courtesy of him.
Hey! Don`t forget to stab him too.

Originally Posted by Prot
Obviously I agree, don't escalate, don't follow, or anything. Laugh it off and chalk them up as another jackass on the road.

That being said, I laughed my *** off about the old lady and kid getting in on the act.

I am also kind of thinking, letting air out of the tires doesn't damage them like puncturing them would, although it sounds like the schrader valves were removed, not simply depressed to deflate the tires. Still a douchebag thing to do, but it is not as bad as slashing the tires or leaving a turd on the driver's seat of the car.
You need Clint Eastwood`s orangutan, Clyde to ride on the back of your bike.

Originally Posted by mcgee10
I have been cut off before happens often this was just different this ***** was taunting me and by trying to do it again. Everything about this was different. I learned so much posting this I learned I'm no biker, I acted like a bitch, And I should have.
My first mistake was posting it here I was mad and venting I now see this is the wrong place for that. I should have posted another what kind of oil do you use thread I know how much everyone loves those. I see I made guys here call the some of the same crap that asshat in the car did. That's ok like post this I was looking for options. And MR Wowser let me have it hard. I'll keep what you said close Happy 4th of July everyone and Ride On.
Although Wowser was correct THIS time, he is still one of our most obnoxious trolls on here, as you will soon discover. `Nuff said.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-04-2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:39 PM
mcgee10
Tourer
Received 62 Likes on 42 Posts

I have been cut off before happens often this was just different this ***** was taunting me and by trying to do it again. Everything about this was different. I learned so much posting this I learned I'm no biker, I acted like a bitch, And I should have.
My first mistake was posting it here I was mad and venting I now see this is the wrong place for that. I should have posted another what kind of oil do you use thread I know how much everyone loves those. I see I made guys here call the some of the same crap that asshat in the car did. That's ok like post this I was looking for options. And MR Wowser let me have it hard. I'll keep what you said close Happy 4th of July everyone and Ride On.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,978 Likes on 4,170 Posts

Drive defecely. If they miss you an inch, they miss you a mile. Never ever jester or wave.
And that goes double on a bike.
Serves no purpose since they think you should have let them over and you are just being a jerk.

What is even crazier is by following them and they called the cops, he may just take their side. And you know they are just going to denigh everything and say you have road rage.

Old 07-04-2018, 03:00 PM
BuzzCap7
Club Member
Received 18,557 Likes on 10,762 Posts

Sry u got crapped on mate. BEEN THERE B4. Disregard those guys for they have 'nuff of their own problems when they crap on other.

I for one (since I am only 1) think posts we can discuss is HELPFUL! Sad bad things happen or almost happen but it reminds us to always watch out.

Also maybe you or someone else will learn by what someone with an intelligent/helpful post has to say.

Pls try not to be swayed by the ones who have their own issue(s) and feel the need to crap on others. Pay more attention to those of us who do not have those types of issues.

Even this post I am writing is apt to be crapped on by someone. I feel compassion for that person/those ppl. And then there are those who are not of that category who do not have those "crapping on others" need. Pay more attention to them.

We can talk about this subject matter more in depth. THEN you will see a LOT of those who like crapping on others to come out in droves. Gutta lov'm anyway. Have compassion, etc... for those.

'hope you know what I mean mcgee10.

BuzzCap7

Old 07-04-2018, 10:24 PM
Veekness
Elite HDF Member
Received 641 Likes on 495 Posts

I agree. Posting this was a dumb move in all respects.

The following users liked this post:
mcgee10 (07-05-2018)
Old 07-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Jshopes
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,285 Likes on 709 Posts

Myself, had i been that mad, i wouldve ended up kicking the snot out of him. Im suprised i didnt get shot or run over while i was on chantix. I stopped taking it after i tried to drag a guy out of his car through his window in front of my kids in a parking lot. 10 years later and no chantix involved i just take a different turn. Good on you for not beating the crap out of the guy.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Prot
Club Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 15,744 Likes on 6,687 Posts

Originally Posted by RIPSAW
Drive defecely. If they miss you an inch,
Drive defacately

Old 07-05-2018, 05:57 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

Cuss for a good few seconds, let it go, take the high road and laugh it off.

Thorey

Old 07-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Redoilokie
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,954 Likes on 5,918 Posts

Originally Posted by Prot
Obviously I agree, don't escalate, don't follow, or anything. Laugh it off and chalk them up as another jackass on the road.

That being said, I laughed my *** off about the old lady and kid getting in on the act.

I am also kind of thinking, letting air out of the tires doesn't damage them like puncturing them would, although it sounds like the schrader valves were removed, not simply depressed to deflate the tires. Still a douchebag thing to do, but it is not as bad as slashing the tires or leaving a turd on the driver's seat of the car.
At some point these ****wits have to learn that bad behavior isn't acceptable in modern society without consequences. No permanent damage done and maybe Clem Cadiddlehopper learns a lesson. Maybe not. I still think the direct approach would have been best, but the wife and kid add too many variables to that scenario.

Quick Reply: Some people and their driving