General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biketoberfest?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007 | 09:24 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Biketoberfest?

Glad I could help~ There is a lot in St. Augustine, just keep in mind it is tourist trappy, if you know what I mean~ For a few bucks you can take a horse & carriage ride/tour through the city and catch all the historical stuff~ Great place to take your lady when you want to get romantic of sorts~ There is even a left handed shop there for all of us south paws! I like to go there every now and again... it's been a while for me as well~
There is a whole lot in O'town (Orlando), but there you need to have a lot of patience, that I don't have much of, to deal with all the people~ There is a Hard Rock Cafe there that is always a to do at least once.. or twice~ The House of Blues has a great show as well~ Among many other places to visit without actually going to the Mouse House~ SeaWorld has this great after hours dinner show, a Luauthat is well worth the money spent...very entertaining~

Old 06-26-2007 | 03:53 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member

couldn't do leesburg due to redman breaking his foot at bikeweek [:@], so yesour pressence iswritten in stone. me and a couple buds stay w/one of their "girlfriends" house in deland - puuuuuurfect!

Old 06-26-2007 | 04:13 PM
fmbeach
Tourer

Plans are in the works for a group ridingfrom Peggy's Corral South of Tampa. Will be staying at the Moonshine Campground on A1A about 3 Miles north of the Iron Horse area and a Mile or so North of destination Daytona. Usually better weather in the Fall than in the Spring.

Old 06-26-2007 | 11:06 PM
Law Dawg
Road Warrior

Was there last year and plan on going again this year. Usually stay in Orlando. Have a timeshare at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club. Little further to travel but can also hit SeaWorld(Walk) and Universal City Walk.