General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

funny story

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 10:51 AM
easyglider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default funny story

While parking at work(very limited area).Only about 60 guys in our shop right now so not ALOT of bikes anyway.Park my Ultra at the end (backed in) a 1200c next (backed in) and a buddies ricer pulled in next.Another guy parks his Shadow Areo across in front of mine and the 1200c.My ricer buddy(very cool guy and excellent rider) say look the Harley's are cowering away from the racer and the Honda is protecting them.I said no the Harley's are leaning away from the ricer as to not be associated with it and the Shadow just wishes it was a Harley and is trying to get close enough to be considered with the other two.No real point here just some good buddies giving each other a hard time.

Old 06-24-2007, 10:59 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: funny story

A buddy rides a suzuki boulvard.....every now and again sitting at a light I'll ask him if it's still running or do we have to stop so he can wind it up again. He keeps telling me I'm number one so I guess it doesn't bother him.

Old 06-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Matrix
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a friend that has a Yammy Road Star Silverrado. He likes to ride out front, he says so he can hear his angine so he knows when to shift.....LMAO

Old 06-24-2007, 05:51 PM
blackend
Road Captain

a lot of bikes a my current jobsite and a lot of **** talk.... last week we all walk to the "bike lot" and we all see that someone had put rice around my friend and coworkers ninja! man the **** he took all week was to much!

Old 06-24-2007, 06:00 PM
blackend
Road Captain

o-ya and the best part is that the rice is still there and has now become "his spot!"

Old 06-24-2007, 06:10 PM
tplyons
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last time I was at the Harley dealer, all the bikes were out back of the service department with a circle in the middle. Inside the circle was a John Deere riding lawnmower. I look over to my father and ask him what doesn't belong.

He couldn't quite put his finger on it...

Old 06-24-2007, 07:32 PM
hillbillyonahawg
Advanced

Looks to me like the ninja had a "fuel" leak."Better keep away any open flames.lol.Great story man!
ORIGINAL: blackend

a lot of bikes a my current jobsite and a lot of **** talk.... last week we all walk to the "bike lot" and we all see that someone had put rice around my friend and coworkers ninja! man the **** he took all week was to much!

Old 06-24-2007, 07:50 PM
toprofile
Tourer

ORIGINAL: tplyons

Last time I was at the Harley dealer, all the bikes were out back of the service de[sm=smiley20.gif]t with a circle in the middle. Inside the circle was a John Deere riding lawnmower.
My Deere is one of my other favorite rides [sm=smiley20.gif]

Guy I've seen a few times at a local water hole pulled up right after my pal and I parked (SG & Fatty) with his lil Rebel and asked if he could park by us.
We said sure - no worries.
He said "I'd like my kid here to have an good example of what to grow up like"

Old 06-24-2007, 08:55 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

we pull up to a toll boot,,, attendent says $8.50.. ok... pay and I go..
buddy pulls up on a yammy... "$8.50"... he says.. "SOLD!"

Old 06-24-2007, 09:02 PM
YUCK
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watch that shadow,,,,I thinkits gay and has a thing for them harleys.........

ORIGINAL: tinknocker_02

While parking at work(very limited area).Only about 60 guys in our shop right now so not ALOT of bikes anyway.Park my Ultra at the end (backed in) a 1200c next (backed in) and a buddies ricer pulled in next.Another guy parks his Shadow Areo across in front of mine and the 1200c.My ricer buddy(very cool guy and excellent rider) say look the Harley's are cowering away from the racer and the Honda is protecting them.I said no the Harley's are leaning away from the ricer as to not be associated with it and the Shadow just wishes it was a Harley and is trying to get close enough to be considered with the other two.No real point here just some good buddies giving each other a hard time.

Quick Reply: funny story