General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A well deserved thanks to the moderators and all of the others behind the cloak of secrecy people who:

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 06:45 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Default A well deserved thanks to the moderators and all of the others behind the cloak of secrecy people who:

keep this great forum running smoothly day after day. Who thinks of them? I for one do not like being pestered by scammers selling everything from do rags to other worthless crap including hair & health products. Maybe you forget but for a while it was a PIA coming here with all of those non-paying with one or a few posts soliciting crap for sale. My 2 coppers... Thanks!

Old 02-03-2018, 08:31 PM
BigRed117
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,049 Likes on 557 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHarley
keep this great forum running smoothly day after day. Who thinks of them? I for one do not like being pestered by scammers selling everything from do rags to other worthless crap including hair & health products. Maybe you forget but for a while it was a PIA coming here with all of those non-paying with one or a few posts soliciting crap for sale. My 2 coppers... Thanks!
So I guess I couldn’t interest you in aluminum siding for your home?

Old 02-03-2018, 08:37 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,268 Likes on 7,397 Posts

Yeah the same people that instead of simply moving my last trip post or notifying me it should be in a different section simply "Closed The Thread".

People were sending me PM's asking why I closed them?

Got that off my chest!

They don't do a very good job keeping the trolls away that come on and post only ONCe with some stupid question like "why does the left turn signal flash on and off with I push that button on the handle bar?".

Carry on

The following 2 users liked this post by Cosmic Razorback:
BTLorys (02-05-2018), Veekness (02-04-2018)