General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me go to Sturgis

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 10:49 PM
route2null0
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help me go to Sturgis

ORIGINAL: TxHarleyGuy2007

ORIGINAL: route2null0

I want to go to Hawaii. If just 5 % of this forum would give me 5 bones.. I would have close to 1800 dollars.. that would do the trick.
A Hawaiin vacation for $1,800.00 bucks? Wow! Sign me up. I'm headed to Hawaii later in the year and I think I passed that $1,800.00 dollar mark longbefore the plane'll even touch ground.
You missed my point

Old 06-11-2007, 10:51 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to go to Hawaii. If just 5 % of this forum would give me 5 bones.. I would have close to 1800 dollars.. that would do the trick.
A Hawaiin vacation for $1,800.00 bucks? Wow! Sign me up. I'm headed to Hawaii later in the year and I think I passed that $1,800.00 dollar mark longbefore the plane'll even touch ground.
You missed my point
Route--notice the smiley face---it was a joke!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 10:56 PM
route2null0
Road Master

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

You missed my point
Oh.. i have the smileys turned off.. I love ya man :P

Old 06-11-2007, 11:00 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

You missed my point
Oh.. i have the smileys turned off.. I love ya man :P
You can do that?? I didn't know that. If so--I think it is dangerous..I would be misinterpreting posts right and left if it weren't for smileys. Then I'd get in even more trouble than I normally do around here!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Panhead_1_9_4_8
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 2BKFXDL

I judge contributions that I make based on my determination of the requestors needs......not exclusively their stated needs but what their needs appearto be to me based on what they have told me, the look in their eyes, their appearance and their general attitude.

It is easy to see the needs of a hungry family, a shelter for kids or battered women, a veterans group or the family broken down on the side of the road with no gas or food money.

Helping those who can't help themselves in a time of crisis and helping those who are devoting themselves to helping others is right, honorable and proper. My wife and I do those things on a regular basis because we feel that one should.

While it is true that some sort of $$$$ deal is being offered to those who contribute therein making such contribution a give and take scenario I personally can't find any reason why anyone should donate $5 to you just because you have an itch to go to sturgis. Truthfully, I find such a request tacky and lacking in cooth regardless of your offered deal.

If you want to go to sturgis start planning for it before it happens rather than coming to a group of grown people who gather together to discuss bikes.

Everyone has needs and I am quite certain you consider this one to be legitimate.

Thats the sad part.
.... At least you aren't judging anybody, yeah right. Get a freeking grip. You self rightious bastages make me sick. You don't want to donate ... don't donate.Take your "I'm so insulted" act down the freekin street where somone might actually give a ****. I personaly think it was damn creative of Mike .. the way he went about it. Oh ... how can someone be broke down at the side of the road with no food or gas money ... when they should have planned better and had food and gas money before they left? Mike ... my 5.00 is on the way ... I'll look for ya while I'm there.

Old 06-11-2007, 11:03 PM
route2null0
Road Master

One of my broz just told me to chill the fooq out... think i'll do that.. go wrestle with the kids and lower my blood pressure. I forgot to take my 'anti i take life too seriously pill'today
x0x0x0x0 to all.

Old 06-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Crushertx3
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

deleted by request

Old 06-11-2007, 11:46 PM
LowriderFXRS
Road Master

I have to leave now, it's my turn to stand at the freeway off-ramp with a "Please Give Me Money" sign.

Old 06-11-2007, 11:50 PM
jbnl163
Outstanding HDF Member

Give me a break Mike. You got 4 babes in your pic and we are supposed to feel sorry for you?

Old 06-11-2007, 11:55 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: LowriderFXRS

I have to leave now, it's my turn to stand at the freeway off-ramp with a "Please Give Me Money" sign.
Damn thats cold![&:]

Quick Reply: Help me go to Sturgis