General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me go to Sturgis

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 06:28 PM
LowriderFXRS
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help me go to Sturgis

Everybody who donates gets a ride in my new Ferrari.

Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
billk
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

ORIGINAL: billk

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

ORIGINAL: anubisss

Why don't you have it?
I sponsored this forum. Sponsoring this forum is not cheap!
Mmmmm. Thanks for sponsoring this forum; maybe you should have saved the $ for the rally...
That's a choice I made and I'm not asking for handouts or telling anyone how bad I've got it. I'm offering something in return. Plus, if I didn't sponsor this forum, I wouldn't even had made the post, 'cause I wouldn't have been allowed to, nor would it have been the right thing to do. I'm not sorry I sponsored this forum.

If I get to go, great. If not, I won't die. I'm already half-way toward my goal.

Thanks for the advice though.
Also, everytime I look at one your "links", I am blasted with your pop-up from Brain Bucket Magazine advertisers...so I don't open them anymore. Perhaps they can contribute.

Old 06-11-2007, 06:43 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: LowriderFXRS

I'm planning to buy a new Ferrari. If all you dudes on the forumwould eachsend me $100 I could buy it without having to take my own money out of the bank.

Thanks for your support.
Lowrider---where do I send the money? It's the least I could do after sleeping with your wife so many times!

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 06-11-2007, 07:02 PM
michaelbarry
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy hell, guys. Get off his back about it. Unfortunately, I can't donate right now because i'm out of work and just trying to make the bike payment until I can get another job. He's a site sponsor, he hangs around the forums quite a bit, he's a brother. What the F*** is up with people? If you don't want to donate, don't say anything. Didn't mama teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? All he is doing is trying to sell a product, to gather the money up to make it to Sturgis. A mere advertisement..afterall, isn't that why he's a site sponsor? So that he can advertise here.

Old 06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Mike, I donated and hope that you make it there. It is impossible for me to make it this year, but maybe I'll see you there in the future. Enjoy my friend...

Old 06-11-2007, 07:16 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 06-11-2007, 07:19 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: billk

Also, everytime I look at one your "links", I am blasted with your pop-up from Brain Bucket Magazine advertisers...so I don't open them anymore. Perhaps they can contribute.
Bill,

When was the last time you visited? We have removed all advertising pop-ups. We removed these at the request of a subscriber on May 30.

The only reason you should get a pop-up is that the site is trying to tell you that you have a PM.

Old 06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: LowriderFXRS

Everybody who donates gets a ride in my new Ferrari.
Sweet! Not interested though. I shoot high end cars and get to drive them quite frequently as well.

Mike

Old 06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: michaelbarry

Holy hell, guys. Get off his back about it. Unfortunately, I can't donate right now because i'm out of work and just trying to make the bike payment until I can get another job. He's a site sponsor, he hangs around the forums quite a bit, he's a brother. What the F*** is up with people? If you don't want to donate, don't say anything. Didn't mama teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? All he is doing is trying to sell a product, to gather the money up to make it to Sturgis. A mere advertisement..afterall, isn't that why he's a site sponsor? So that he can advertise here.
Thanks man! At least you get it.

Old 06-11-2007, 07:23 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike,
If that is true about the pop upsthat is great to hear. I went there once to check out Heather. backed out real quick and never went back because of those. I hate em. I imagine you are going to see a steady increase of hits when word spreads.
May have to wonder back over to your place and see whats happening................

Quick Reply: Help me go to Sturgis