General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me go to Sturgis

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 11:11 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help me go to Sturgis

OK I bit the bit. Then I spit it back out when the 5 bucks turned into 9.95 with shipping and handling? WTF?

Explain that to me in a way I can grasp it differently than I already have....[sm=proof.gif][sm=huh.gif]

ORIGINAL: dynamike74

Sturgis is less than two months away and I need help raising the money to go. I'm not one to ask for donations or handouts. Instead, I'd like to give you something for your help.

I've worked out a special deal where if you give me $5 to help pay for my trip, I will give you 1/2 off all premium content downloads and subscriptions for one full year. Your $5 gift will give you a one year membership in My '07 Sturgis Buddies Group. Once your mebership has been processed, you can start downloading screensavers and photosets for as little as $3.48 each or get unlimited download access for only $0.08 per day! Your discounted price will be shown once you sign up for My '07 Sturgis Buddies Group.

And as an added bonus, you will be able to dowload all of the pictures I take at all of the rallies I attend for the next year (even the ones I can't show you here on Brain Bucket)!

Now back to our regular programming.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:43 AM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: x2lee

OK I bit the bit. Then I spit it back out when the 5 bucks turned into 9.95 with shipping and handling? WTF?

Explain that to me in a way I can grasp it differently than I already have....[sm=proof.gif][sm=huh.gif]

Sturgis is less than two months away and I need help raising the money to go. I'm not one to ask for donations or handouts. Instead, I'd like to give you something for your help.

I've worked out a special deal where if you give me $5 to help pay for my trip, I will give you 1/2 off all premium content downloads and subscriptions for one full year. Your $5 gift will give you a one year membership in My '07 Sturgis Buddies Group. Once your mebership has been processed, you can start downloading screensavers and photosets for as little as $3.48 each or get unlimited download access for only $0.08 per day! Your discounted price will be shown once you sign up for My '07 Sturgis Buddies Group.

And as an added bonus, you will be able to dowload all of the pictures I take at all of the rallies I attend for the next year (even the ones I can't show you here on Brain Bucket)!

That was my fault and an error in how I set up the item in my store. I actually changed it yesterday and forgot to reset another option. Long story short, there should be no shipping and handling and I have removed it from the item.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Pm me your username on Brain Bucket and I'll add you to the group for free.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:53 AM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, then its all good again, I would rather you make sure no one else got double charged by accident and ill stick my fin in the pot and your welcome to it
and, I already registered in this name.

That was my fault and an error in how I set up the item in my store. I actually changed it yesterday and forgot to reset another option. Long story short, there should be no shipping and handling and I have removed it from the item.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Pm me your username on Brain Bucket and I'll add you to the group for free.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:58 AM
KenM
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't afford to go either.
No time and no extra money.
Therefore I won't be going.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 AM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: DocHarley

Dear Dynamike,

I'm so sorry for what I have said, If only I could take it back. I'm so sorry I could s*it. Please don't remove my privlages from your mag. I will send you 5 bucks, 10 if need be. I'm so sorry. Please give me another chance, I must see your mag or I will die. I'm so freakin sorry.

Yourcandor in the matter at hand would be appreciated.

P.S. I'm sorry [&o][&o][&o]

Now that you understand the seriousness of your offense and have offered an apology (which I accept), you may now return to reading my mag.

Welcome Back! [sm=deal.gif][sm=itsok.gif]

Old 06-13-2007, 10:02 AM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

Sir you have been added! Enjoy!

And thanks again for letting me know about that.
[sm=thanx.gif]

Mike

Well, then its all good again, I would rather you make sure no one else got double charged by accident and ill stick my fin in the pot and your welcome to it
and, I already registered in this name.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:04 AM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: KenM

I can't afford to go either.
No time and no extra money.
Therefore I won't be going.
It's that way for me and Little Sturgis this year. I've been going to the last four years, but I can't this year and go to the Black Hills in the same year. I'm also booked that weekend.

Plus, when I usually go to Little Sturgis, it's by myself. The Black Hills trip includes two really close friends. That's why I'm offering stuff really cheap on my site right now!

Mike

Old 06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member

Mike,
Signed up and $5 heading your way. Have fun in Sturgis. I went last year and had a great time.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:26 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it. You sent me an e-check. I don't normally release merchandise until e-checks clear. I'll go ahead and add you to the group anyway though.

Mike

Old 06-13-2007, 12:33 PM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member

It's no trouble, Mike. They usually take a couple ofdays. I was just sending you the $5. I probably won't take advantage of the downloads. Just hope you have fun and be careful.

Quick Reply: Help me go to Sturgis