General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me go to Sturgis

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Crushertx3
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help me go to Sturgis

Mike you got mail

Old 06-12-2007, 01:40 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: michaelbarry

Jethro001 just PM'ed me and let me in on the secret that I and DynaMike are losers.

I'm real upset, guys. You all should've let me know sooner.
Hope you don't take the news too bad, Mike.
Oh no! I'm crushed!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:49 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

why? Mike is prostituting himself. You got to take a dig at him.

Help me buy a new scoot!

Wonder what I can do to pay for my next trip?

Old 06-12-2007, 01:53 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: sleepneagle

why? Mike is prostituting himself. You got to take a dig at him.

Help me buy a new scoot!

Wonder what I can do to pay for my next trip?
E tu sleep? Now my feelers are really hurt!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:56 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: The Vig

Hi I am New. I am actuall on my way to picking up my 07 Road glide on the train.
Is Brain Bucet ont an E pub? I think any pub can make moneyif promoted properly. Also I am the only guy on my train surfing the interet, so Paper publishing can go along way toward getting advertisers to pay you.
If you are interested in discussing I would be open to helping. I have been in the printing Business since 1980 and with todays technology there is a million ways to get this off the ground.
Thanks Vig. I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to print a hardcopy. Right now, I'm more interested in web publishing. It is an uphill battle, yes, but I believe in my concept and am sticking to it.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:12 PM
icecaps
Reading More Posting Less

Dynamike thanks for being a site sponsor. In returnfor that I have visited your site and clicked through to some of your sponsors. I probably never would have done so if you were not featured here.
I think this would have been better as a Sturgis promotion instead of the way you asked. Especially when you can write off the trip as a business expense on your taxes.
If you could offer print quality pictures of people's own bikes and your models at Sturgis you would probably would more than finance your trip.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:16 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member

did I mess with your sensibilities? If you collect enough, I'll ride with you. I'll meet you at 295 and 10.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:23 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: sleepneagle

did I mess with your sensibilities? If you collect enough, I'll ride with you. I'll meet you at 295 and 10.
The plan is to ride up to Nashville and meet a friend and then head over to the Black Hills. Let's stay in touch, though.

Old 06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member

OK guys, I knew this was going to happen. See, I've been in the Internet business for years. I know how people act. Don't be surprised by the chit people are giving me. The Internet has this way of making people feel like they can say what ever they want and sometimes even making them feel like it's their obligation. I was fully expecting this.

A few people have actually personally emailed and PM'ed me advising me to take this thread down or ask Terry to delete it altogether. They warned that it would be a PR nightmare for my magazine. I appreciate the advice, but like I said before, I knew full and well what I was opening the door for. I also don't want to go wasting Terry's time here.

Is it a PR nightmare? No, I don't think so. The way I see it, is that if you don't have the sense to read the post for what it is (a sales pitch), then I don't want you as a reader.

DavyDiesel, LowriderFXRS, DocHarley, 2BKFXDL, route2null0, and Jethro001, you are no longer allowed to read my e-zine. I have revoked your priviledges effective immediately. If I catch you reading it, I'll take away your computer!

For the rest of you, I say thank you. You saw this for what it really is. For those of you that signed up, I also say thanks. Thank you very much.

To show my grattitude, I am giving everyone who signed up immediate access to download HeatherC's double feature screensaver with all of the photos from her shoot, even the ones too racy to show here and on Brain Bucket! I am also giving everyone who signed up immediate access to download all of my photos from Daytona Beach Bike Week '07 in a screensaver as well, even the ones that are too racy for here and Brain Bucket!

Anyone else that parts with $5 gets immediate access to these downloads as well.

Thanks,
Mike

Old 06-12-2007, 02:36 PM
sleepneagle
Outstanding HDF Member

Mike, just haven fun!

Quick Reply: Help me go to Sturgis