General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

leather fringes/tassles=gayness

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007 | 09:27 PM
mistermooster
Road Warrior
Default RE: leather fringes/tassles=gayness

ORIGINAL: txfxstrider

ORIGINAL: mistermooster

So, giving another guy a BJ is being straight?

You wish . Do whatever you like and we will try not to judge you.
High point of my day:being toldthat I won't be judged by a sperm-burpin' pickle-juggler

Old 06-08-2007 | 09:37 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

a fringed nutsac ring would be GAY!!!!!

Old 06-08-2007 | 09:42 PM
x2lee
|
Banned

hmm I wear white socks but would never wear a fanny pack(thats one of those belts that have a bag that goes around you waist right? I have a few big belt buckles I dont think there gay, just a bit "buba" Pink shirt, nah.... fringe? thinking still

now a funny thing at work got brought up today, I saw a dead red fox while riding so I go to the job get the truck and bring it back, make andy skin it and tan it. He was saying how his dad always skinned coons and stuff . Then he says His dadalways had a coon dicck for a tooth pick. I says what??[sm=chattypair.gif] yup said they were pointy and just the right curve and he was dead serious. said his dad always had one in his mouth.....

I would never consider using one of those [:'(]
and whilst I am on the subject
I donteat mountain oysters either[sm=forgetit.gif]

ORIGINAL: toprofile

I don like em, nor does the wife, but we be ourselves and no one else.
I wouldn't say they're 'gay' tho.

However (you knew this was coming right?)
The distinction here may be about something being considered effeminate perhaps?
I admit I'm often surprised at the guys who are perfectly okay with one thing but not another like:
Fringe?
Pink Shirts?
White Socks?
Fanny Packs?
Big Belt Buckles?
etc

Know plenty of guys who do fringe but wouldn't be caught dead in a pink shirt. And I knew plenty the exact opposite. Go figure . . .

Old 06-08-2007 | 09:46 PM
stevieg
Road Warrior

When I went to buy my first helmet I decided it would be cool to look like a cop...you know...white with the black leather...Got home and put it on and yep, you guessed it...VILLAGE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put it back in the box and made the store take it back even though it was against store policy. There's a fine line between cool and gay in the biker world.

Old 06-08-2007 | 10:07 PM
DavyDiesel
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: bobbyd3

When ever I see a guy riding a big loud harley with little tassles hanging off the hand grips I laugh, only thing worse is the tassled leather jackets.

Not meaning that its gay or whatever, I just think bikers who have tassles on their bike/clothing look funny.
Some guys with a big loud harley and a lot of little tassles might just put a big case of whupass onya if you laughed in front of them. WTFO? And I'd then be laughing at YOU.....for being an *** in the first place.
Sorry old bobby3 for pickin on you in particular but what makes you think you don't look "FUNNY" just sitting on a bike?

There are a whole lot of stupid remarks about who has what hanging from their bike. Who gives a shxt. If you're riding your riding. Don't care what color you are, who you're momma and daddy is or if you even have one. Don't matter if you have a dog on the back or your girlfriend. Maybe it's one and the same....don't matter. Just ride the damm bike.

Old 06-08-2007 | 10:29 PM
STREAK
Road Master

Dang.. and I thought I was straight!
Wayne

Old 06-08-2007 | 10:43 PM
Splatter
Road Master

ORIGINAL: LowriderFXRS
Wow! My wife's "gay?" Who knew?
Dude...post pictures!!

Gee... I just finished lacing the fringe on my levers last night. I was admiring itwhile driving around today. All I can say is if you think it makes me gay, bend over and I'll grant your wish.

Old 06-08-2007 | 11:20 PM
akenaten
Banned

ORIGINAL: xxxflhrci

I wouldn't go as far as to call them "gay". I just class them as out of style....Not "old skool", retro, or any of those catch words....Just out of style.

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-08-2007 | 11:45 PM
1sportytrike
Outstanding HDF Member

Nuthin' gay about it. People worry too much about stuff like that and I'm as guilty as the next person. I wear a sparkly American flag pin on my denim vest. My dad used to wear it on his strawhat. Mom gave the hat to me after Dad died. I put that sparkly pin on my vest so Pop could kind of be riding with me. If someone wants to call it gay I don't care. But if they still give me trouble about after I tell them why I wear it then the sh8t hits the fan.

Old 06-09-2007 | 12:05 AM
Sean
Cruiser

I have fringe on my RKC, I like it. My wife said she didn't......so I took off the 12 inch and put on 30" so when she bitched I could lean forward and let the wind talk to her. I dont personally like any color for a harley other than the 2 primary colors....black and chrome, but I wont call you gay for riding a bike that looks like it got its color scheme from the bottom of a pitcher of purple jesus. Buy your bike...make it yours however you want and STFU about mine.

Quick Reply: leather fringes/tassles=gayness