General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

leather fringes/tassles=gayness

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007 | 01:01 AM
bks6721
Tourer
Default RE: leather fringes/tassles=gayness

I've got 18 inch streamers hanging off my apes on my fxstc. Only recieved one comment on them and it was from a VTX rider.

Old 06-09-2007 | 04:57 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: bks6721

I've got 18 inch streamers hanging off my apes on my fxstc. Only recieved one comment on them and it was from a VTX rider.

And what was the comment?

Old 06-09-2007 | 06:42 PM
akenaten
Banned

[quote]ORIGINAL: x2lee

hmm I wear white socks but would never wear a fanny pack(thats one of those belts that have a bag that goes around you waist right? I have a few big belt buckles I dont think there gay, just a bit "buba" Pink shirt, nah.... fringe? thinking still

now a funny thing at work got brought up today, I saw a dead red fox while riding so I go to the job get the truck and bring it back, make andy skin it and tan it. He was saying how his dad always skinned coons and stuff . Then he says His dad always had a coon dicck for a tooth pick. I says what?? [sm=chattypair.gif] yup said they were pointy and just the right curve and he was dead serious. said his dad always had one in his mouth.....

I would never consider using one of those [:'(]
and whilst I am on the subject
I dont eat mountain oysters either[sm=forgetit.gif]

[quote

Uuhhh......what?
And you make fun of my rapidly growing breasts? [sm=escape.gif]

Old 06-10-2007 | 02:26 AM
Loafnaround
Novice

Dammit just found out i was a lesbian.......

Old 07-25-2007 | 03:55 PM
klf33
Outstanding HDF Member

I have another question actually for those who have fringes on the grips as I am definitely considering one .

What is the best length to get that won't slap your face or hands at speed ? I can only imagine in a windy day and high speed I will get whipped by those things ? or am I wrong ?

Regards

Old 07-25-2007 | 06:09 PM
06dynablack
Road Warrior

get a front basket along wth the tassles

Old 07-26-2007 | 01:06 AM
mtdave2
Cruiser

quote;
I have to agree with this. Most of your true Heritage Springer owners would be insulted if you said they were gay! This is my HS and it wouldn't look right without the fringe!

im with chappy on this one. the folks who like the old classic look love fringe, i helps sell the old look.

[IMG]local://upfiles/32067/61147E68EDEE4A8EB611CB45ACB09E95.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-26-2007 | 01:13 AM
RandyNC
Tourer

hmmmmmmmmm...lesbian's

Old 07-26-2007 | 02:59 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

If that's your wife in the picture. Do whatever she likes!!!

Old 07-26-2007 | 03:43 AM
nmontz
Advanced

for all you lesbians on here....reminds me of a joke someone told me this week.....

A man walks in to a diner and sits down at the counter next to a man dressed like a cowboy and orders himself a cup of coffee. While he’s drinking his coffee he turns to the man and asks him “excuse me sir, are you a real cowboy?” the man replies “yessir, I’m a real cowboy, I spend my days out on the range on my horse watchin over the herd, checkin the fences, from sunup to sundown” The man finishes his coffee, says goodbye to the cowboy and leaves the diner. A few minutes later a woman comes in and sits down next to the man and orders a bottle of mineral water. She turns the man and asks him “excuse me sir, are you a real cowboy?” the man replies “yes maam, I’m a real cowboy, I spend my days out on the range on my horse watchin over the herd, checkin the fences, from sunup to sundown” The woman replies “well I’m a lesbian, I wake up in the morning and think about women, when I finish eating breakfast I think about women, after I eat my lunch I think about women, at night before I go to bed I think about women”. With that the woman takes her bottle of water and heads out the door. A few minutes later a man walks in and sits down next to the cowboy. The man turns to him and says “Excuse me sir, are you a real cowboy?” and the cowboy replies…

“I thought I was, but I just found out I’m a lesbian”

Quick Reply: leather fringes/tassles=gayness